!!!I WANT AN ANGELGOTCHI!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

(*Violet*)

Reaction score
I really want an angelgotchi so badly I mean, I don't want to go to EBay or anything else related to ordering somthing off the internet, because I'm not sure if it would be a fake, and I'm too young to bid, :D so I have no intension of EBay, isn't there some sort of store I could go to, to get one, I mean tamagotchis has been around since 1996 and I was born just in 1993, so I really don't know what to do, I'm an expert with tamagotchis,and I have actually 4 connections, but I really want an angelgotchi, if someone could help me out that would be swell,

thnx in advance

~vi :D

i know, Im not sure if you can get them at stores anymore. i was born in 94 then suddenly in 2003 this comercial popped up about connextions then I just got dragged into it then I saw my cousins Angel ........ooooooooOOOO so I promise ill find out! :unsure:

Mary, i think you have to live in Jaoan or something to get one!
I think you mean Japan, but it's like over 5,000 yen. over there, I talked to someone in the chat that was from Japan and she had told me that

~vi :unsure:

they do not make angelgotchi at all anymore the only place i know of that has them in is ebay ( www.ebay.com ) that is the only place i know of as they do not make them ANYMORE ! !

I think you mean Japan, but it's like over 5,000 yen. over there, I talked to someone in the chat that was from Japan and she had told me that 

~vi :unsure:
5000 yen isn't too much in american money (I'm doing the calculations on a piece of paper, since I'm canadian...) In canadian money, ¥1 ($1 one dollar in yen...) is about 1 cent canadian. So in american money... hold on, this'll take me a sec...

I'm like a nerd *laughs weird nerd laugh* hawhawhaw. So anyways, in canadian dollars, that's about $45 to $50. So in american, that means... it's around $30.

Thnx everyone and thankyou flint26 BIG help but I really don't want to go on EBay I don't trust it, and Im TOO young

but thnx anyway anymore help would be great

(oh and dash isnot my brother he's my annoying classmate/friend guy person <_< )

Last edited by a moderator:
Thnx everyone and thankyou flint26 BIG help but I really don't want to go on EBay I don't trust it, and Im TOO young 

but thnx anyway anymore help would be great

(oh and dash isnot my brother he's my annoying classmate/friend guy person :huh: )
I see, and I'm glad I could be of help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back