I need help.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zantork

Reaction score
I have the passwords and I have the Items but my problem is how do I use those password items. :angry:

I'm so sorry my cousins were messing with this and you can't play with the password items :marumimitchi:

But Then wats the point of have them??????????????????????? :) :eek: ;) :(

I guess they're just something cool to show you did something. (Bragging rights :( ). Like it's pretty hard to get up to 5000 Gotchi Points, so by getting the Ring you prove that not only you did it, but you donated to the king too. I know how you're feeling though, because most of the suvineers (sorry for my spelling) were really hard to get and all I can do is look at my prizes ;) . But not all items that you get from TamaTown are suvineers( :) sorry again), like I got a Pencil (an item) once when I went to visit my Tama's parent, so they can't all be suvineers :eek: .

I totally agree with LightDrgon on ( to brag ) , plus if you get all 33 soviners, i think you get something. :) :eek: ;) :( :( :p :p :unsure: :huh: :huh:

do you even know how to use a V3?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the passwords and I have the Items but my problem is how do I use those password items. :ph34r:
You can't use them, you can just view what you have won in games and your souvenirs and yada yada yada. It stinks, right??? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back