Sorry Topics

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaylie77

Reaction score
I've seen many topics saying 'I'm sorry' or 'please forgive me' I think it is a waist, of bandwith (memory) and time.....

People fight a lot on tamatalk, let's make that stop. And then they make a topic for forgivement. That isn't a very good idea, why? Look.............

1. it waists some of the bandwith. (memory)

2. a tamaguide has to eventually come along and take up their time to close a pointless, spammy topic.

3. It may be invading privacy, both for you and the member you fought/argued with.

Please help out and try to inform people not to spam by making these topics. If you had an arguement with someone, pm them, if they blocked you, try mentioning it in the topic you guys argued in, if it's closed, try mentioning it in another topic you made, for example, "Oh by the way ___, I'm sorry," and then carry on with the actual topic. Don't make the whole idea about saying sorry, eventually, that person will come along and make their point, and there will be nothing to do with the topic anymore. This is why there are tamaguides, not to show off and be all perfect, to help out. Please, let's all at least try to pitch in and help make tamatalk better. And plus, should you even be arguing in the first place?

Kaylie.

Well, there are always going to be flame wars and there is nothing you can do about it. Most people see the arguments anyway in the topic so...no I don't think "I'm sorry" topics are bad. It doesn't bother me to just close them when all is well. Just as long as a flame war doesn't start.

They are better than half of the crap these kids post on here so no it doesn't bother me at all.

Well, there are always going to be flame wars and there is nothing you can do about it. Most people see the arguments anyway in the topic so...no I don't think "I'm sorry" topics are bad. It doesn't bother me to just close them when all is well. Just as long as a flame war doesn't start.
They are better than half of the crap these kids post on here so no it doesn't bother me at all.
You're right, but I'm saying that there should be not just only no sorry topics, but flame wars, too. It's bad enough that you even fought. I know that some kids here put a lot of crappy, spammy, posts here, and I hope we don't see that many sorry topics, so we know that the number of flame wars are getting better. I hope it stops, recently, there was one with Baby_Monkey and Olber, that didn't look so good to me. It's getting rather annoying, seeing how kids behave these days. Do they know how much they could get in trouble?!? Please, I hope the sorry topics stop, so that we know that flame wars aren't happening, however, there is one thing I like about sorry topics.....

the member is acting mature and responsable and apologizing. It actually is a good thing, but there is nothing good about flame wars, and that is why I hate seeing so many sorry topics. Get it? Please let it stop,

-Kaylie.

I dont think they should be banned, because it is a way of showing how we feel, and it will prevent even more fighting if they are both sorry.

I dont think they should be banned, because it is a way of showing how we feel, and it will prevent even more fighting if they are both sorry.
I know, it is very important, but I just don't like it when the whole idea is about saying sorry, because then that person will come and say yes or no, then there is nothing to do with the topic.

We all have a point, wether we want sorry topics or not. And here is where you can explain your reasons.

Kaylie.

I agree with you.

*tama star*

That whole thing between Baby Monkey and Olber was resolved because of that post. It doesn't always turn out to be a flame war and if it does so be it I close the thread....*shrug* You can't stop the immaturity of the children here it's everywhere.

That whole thing between Baby Monkey and Olber was resolved because of that post. It doesn't always turn out to be a flame war and if it does so be it I close the thread....*shrug* You can't stop the immaturity of the children here it's everywhere.
Yes, and that's what I said, the one thing I like about sorry topics is that somebody is being mature and apologizing, that's always good. And yes, I saw what happened with Baby_Monkey and Olber, it actually was very mature of Baby_Monkey, she's probably the youngest on tamatalk, and she had the guts to do that. Baby_Monkey is actually maturer than some kids on tamatalk........

Kaylie.

I don't really mind the topics, but I don't think that it's nessessary. I mean, you could just PM the person, and tell them sorry. i wouldn't want people looking at a post with me telling someone sorry.

-Tg1092

What does pm mean? I am new here, I think that it is good to say sorry, but it isn't good to fight, so ya and no. Thanks! And what does 'pin' mean, because kids are saying that this topic should be 'pinned' sorry I'm so........ new!

*T-B 10*

Those are called Pinned topics. They are basicly topics that the guides and Admin either created themselfs, and they feel that they need to be seen, or topics that other members created, and the guides feel that they are important.

Those are called Pinned topics. They are basicly topics that the guides and Admin either created themselfs, and they feel that they need to be seen, or topics that other members created, and the guides feel that they are important.
Oh, thanks. So I guess this topic is important and needs to be seen. Now I get it, thanks a lot!

*Tweety*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back