Urgent!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tammy mad

Reaction score
Dear People

When i go on tamatalk, it always says about:blank at the bottom. IT IS A BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD VIRUS. I HAD TO GET A NEW COMPUTER. Please could you help admin? if it gets virusy then no one can go on tamatalk any more!!!!!! :marumimitchi:

Tammy Mad

Please could someone reply or help? You dont want a virusy tamatalk do you? It is a BAAD SERIOUS virus.

Please could someone reply or help? You dont want a virusy tamatalk do you? It is a BAAD SERIOUS virus.
Whatever the virus is, it's not from TamaTalk.

You must have opened up something on accident.

Like opening your Junk E-mail. But I have high doubts TamaTalk

has a virus.

Dear People
When i go on tamatalk, it always says about:blank at the bottom. IT IS A BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD VIRUS. I HAD TO GET A NEW COMPUTER. Please could you help admin? if it gets virusy then no one can go on tamatalk any more!!!!!! :marumimitchi:

Tammy Mad
It's supposed to say about:blank.

Dear People
When i go on tamatalk, it always says about:blank  at the bottom. IT IS A BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD VIRUS. I HAD TO GET A NEW COMPUTER. Please could you help admin? if it gets virusy then no one can go on tamatalk any more!!!!!! B)

Tammy Mad
:) i get those a lot and they didn't do nothing to my computer. and besides, its probably not from tamatalk anyways, its just a pop-up thing. yeah some pop-ups r bad but that one never did nothing to me. and tamatalk seems pretty safe too so i doubt it too.

It's supposed to say about:blank.
Look, you lot dont understand! I'm just trying to help! Its probably not tamatalk, its invisionfree. BUT IT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT. I SWEAR IT IS A VIRUS. I HAD TO GET A NEW COMPUTER. ASK User Name or Tammy16. IT IS A VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever the virus is, it's not from TamaTalk.You must have opened up something on accident.

Like opening your Junk E-mail. But I have high doubts TamaTalk

has a virus.
Yeah, your right.

*tama star*

i said it was invision free not tamatalk
So is invision free and not TamaTalk. I come here everyday, and i have no virus.

Invision Free, I don't know. I rarely go there

Can't be IF either.

I go to my two favorite IF sites everyday.

They don't do a thing. You might have accidently opened

up something like I said above.

Hmm. This has never happened to me before. Mabey it's because I have have a filter, and pop up blocker on my computer.

I really don't think that there is a virus is in tamatalk though. The only time I get caught up is when the guides and Admin are cleaning out the threads, but that's about it.

this isnt even InvisionFree anyway.

this is IPB peoples! the better (costs money tho) version of IF

And I dont even get about:blank

Ive gotten it before, but not here

I got the about:blank nothing happen

edit: wait nvm it was on the andress bar

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm. This has never happened to me before. Mabey it's because I have have a filter, and pop up blocker on my computer.
I really don't think that there is a virus is in tamatalk though. The only time I get caught up is when the guides and Admin are cleaning out the threads, but that's about it.
if u have virus protection, youre fine, but if you don't, then you might be in trouble.

Dear People
When i go on tamatalk, it always says about:blank at the bottom. IT IS A BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD VIRUS. I HAD TO GET A NEW COMPUTER. Please could you help admin? if it gets virusy then no one can go on tamatalk any more!!!!!! B)

Tammy Mad
1. Be patient for replies. This isn't a chat

2. I highly doubt TamaTalk has a "virus". Soemtimes it does things to the computer here, but it could be any other programme. And I dont think its a virus, maybe its just the php settings. :angry:

3. It may be any other site you opened

4. about:blank is the default of Internet Explorer and most browsers. If you dont wish to see that, visit Herramientas>Opciones de Internet>General and change the home page to tamatalk.com. ;)

Shesh tammymad. You cant expect people to fix your problems. If people know how, then they will say how. It's not their fault if they don't know how to fix it. :blink:

-Tg1092

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back