MY TAMAGOTCHI EXPLODED!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neoneoma

Reaction score
i was feeding my tamagotchi when suddenly it like played a game and then it exploded!!it was a :) . Is it like a glitch or is it part of the game?

I know someone who's tamagotch's once melted. She left it outside in 108 F weather for about 4 hours, but I don't think it exploded. The case melted, not on the inside, but the outside, i didn't make this up. At the end of a game, sometimes it looks like it exploded, because you finished everything. :)

I know what he is talking about. No, he doesn't mean anything queer. It is alive, and that was normal. it alwaays happens when you win a game. I'm not exactly sure what it means, but from my point, it looks like it is shooting itself out of a cannon becuase it is happy that it won the game. it did not explode, it just won a game.

Ok do you mean the whole thing blew up and it was gone...Or it was onthe screen.It happened to me once but it didnt die.It happens when you win a high amount of points

what does deplugged mean? i wish my ver3 would blow up because I am

only a teen on generation 1 and it would be cool :huh: :mimitchi: :eek: <_< :wub: :huh: :) B) B) :huh: ;) :lol: :huh: :( :lol:

okay, i know what he means.

He won a game, and crackers went off as a celebration of his tamagotchi winning. Big w00p hehe.

i got two reasons

1. You won the game

2. It was 100 lbs (it makes go boom, acording to one of my friends...)

I know when i said "it makes it go boom" I ment it exsplodes i just was lazy 'cause it was so early in the morning!

Last edited by a moderator:
its a super cool toy that u can but i have one and mine loves it! but it makes another sound but thats for u to find out wat it sounds like! ;-)

i was feeding my tamagotchi when suddenly it like played a game and then it exploded!!it was a ;) . Is it like a glitch or is it part of the game?
did the character explode or did the tama explode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back