Sign in to follow this  
neoneoma

MY TAMAGOTCHI EXPLODED!

i was feeding my tamagotchi when suddenly it like played a game and then it exploded!!it was a :) . Is it like a glitch or is it part of the game?

Was your tama debugged cuz if you debug it, strange things will happen. :)

Also, did you play a game? What did it look like when it exploded! Is it dead now?

Edited by memetchipower

I know someone who's tamagotch's once melted. She left it outside in 108 F weather for about 4 hours, but I don't think it exploded. The case melted, not on the inside, but the outside, i didn't make this up. At the end of a game, sometimes it looks like it exploded, because you finished everything. :)

I know what he is talking about. No, he doesn't mean anything queer. It is alive, and that was normal. it alwaays happens when you win a game. I'm not exactly sure what it means, but from my point, it looks like it is shooting itself out of a cannon becuase it is happy that it won the game. it did not explode, it just won a game.

:lol: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: You mean the Whole Tamagotchi or your Masktchi?

Ok do you mean the whole thing blew up and it was gone...Or it was onthe screen.It happened to me once but it didnt die.It happens when you win a high amount of points

wow freaky :huh: that must of bean a bad glitch..

PS asiangotchi can u plz change ur siggy? its annying when it stretches the page thx :huh:

what does deplugged mean? i wish my ver3 would blow up because I am

only a teen on generation 1 and it would be cool :huh: :mimitchi: :o <_< :wub: :huh: :) B) B) :huh: ;) :lol: :huh: :( :lol:

okay, i know what he means.

He won a game, and crackers went off as a celebration of his tamagotchi winning. Big w00p hehe.

i got two reasons

1. You won the game

2. It was 100 lbs (it makes go boom, acording to one of my friends...)

Autumnfeb a tamagotchi can not go past 99lbs,your friend was lieing.

I know when i said "it makes it go boom" I ment it exsplodes i just was lazy 'cause it was so early in the morning!

Edited by Autumnfeb

wa it the trumpets? did it go: du du dun du du dun du dud dun dun dun!!!!! ?

its a super cool toy that u can but i have one and mine loves it! but it makes another sound but thats for u to find out wat it sounds like! ;-)