Swearing and Inapropriate words

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaylie77

Reaction score
Tamatalk was made for....talking about tamagotchis! And look what is happening, everybody is using words that shouldn't be here. Swearing, saying ppl are mentally ill, and telling them that they have to get a life.... it's not nice, and trouble is on their way! We really want to make tamatalk a good place, and we do try to act mature, but some ppl just don't. I would really like to stop the inapropriate language to make tamatalk better. This is up to you, should there be swearing and this stuff in tamatalk? Please try to help!

Kaylie.

The guides are doing the best they can to make tamatalk a better and knider place but theirs only about 15 guides to control over 78,000 members.

*tama star*

Ya, what tama star said and also, Kaylie77, you're right. You can get in trouble not just by guides n'or Admin, but the police. There are people who surf the web looking for bad posts, and tamatalk is a pretty big site and I'm sure there are lots of people who look here, so post wisely, like Kaylie said! Kaylie77, you are like...... a good member!!!

*Tweety*

Ya, what tama star said and also, Kaylie77, you're right. You can get in trouble not just by guides n'or Admin, but the police. There are people who surf the web looking for bad posts, and tamatalk is a pretty big site and I'm sure there are lots of people who look here, so post wisely, like Kaylie said! Kaylie77, you are like...... a good member!!!
*Tweety*
The police won't get you for misbehaving on a fourm unless you're doing something illegal...

The guides are trying to do fix this as we speak, but no matter what you do there will always be people trying to annoy people with bad words and things like that. That's the problem with the internet: there are no real punishments unless what you do is illegal. ;) So I suggest what you do is just ignore these people. They'll go away if you don't pay attention to them. That's what they want: attention.

And I haven't seen any bad words lately, actually. The only thing I've seen is crap and I've seen guides say that, so I'm not sure how that's considered bad...

its not really good that people swear and use bad language. I agree, people should stop doin that. a bad road is headin their way. and another thing i hate to is how people "insult" others. That makes me really angry. I was just at a post somewhere where someone asked for some help with something and then, people just started insulting that person and it was terrible. So this should stop. ;)

The police won't get you for misbehaving on a fourm unless you're doing something illegal...
The guides are trying to do fix this as we speak, but no matter what you do there will always be people trying to annoy people with bad words and things like that. That's the problem with the internet: there are no real punishments unless what you do is illegal. :D So I suggest what you do is just ignore these people. They'll go away if you don't pay attention to them. That's what they want: attention.

And I haven't seen any bad words lately, actually. The only thing I've seen is crap and I've seen guides say that, so I'm not sure how that's considered bad...
Well.... where I live ppl do that. And it is considered 'bad' even if there aren't many ppl doing it, it is still bad. I just hate it when ppl do that *shrug* do they know how immature that is? Luckily, there are ppl who take care of it.

Kaylie.

Could you stop backseat-modding? We are doing our job the best we can there are always going to be problems on here no matter what we do.

Wow.. either times have changed since I was gone or people whine way too much. I'm thinkin the latter. I have to agree with others on this. Guides are doing what they can. Just be patient and deal with it.

To whoever made the police comment..... You can't get in trouble with the police for swearing. Kick whoever told you that because they obviously lack intelligence.

Tamatalk was made for....talking about tamagotchis! And look what is happening, everybody is using words that shouldn't be here. Swearing, saying ppl are mentally ill, and telling them that they have to get a life.... it's not nice, and trouble is on their way! We really want to make tamatalk a good place, and we do try to act mature, but some ppl just don't. I would really like to stop the inapropriate language to make tamatalk better. This is up to you, should there be swearing and this stuff in tamatalk? Please try to help!
Kaylie.
kaylie77 your right were here for fun!not to boss people around or taking control its about having fun!so people who do this please stop. :D

Wow.. either times have changed since I was gone or people whine way too much. I'm thinkin the latter. I have to agree with others on this. Guides are doing what they can. Just be patient and deal with it.
To whoever made the police comment..... You can't get in trouble with the police for swearing. Kick whoever told you that because they obviously lack intelligence.
Sorry, that was me saying ypou can get in trouble. Sorry I just heard it at a presentation at my school, sorry, I guess I'm not good. I just thought so. I think Kaylie77 is trying to say that guides are trying their best, she never said they weren't. She just informing you not to do that stuff. And sorry I was wrong, it's the way things go where I live. Sorry, didn't maen it *watery eyes*

*Tweety*

Oh good god. We know you aren't supposed to swear thats why people do it? Why is it necessary to make a thread about it? >_>

Could you stop backseat-modding? We are doing our job the best we can there are always going to be problems on here no matter what we do.
Sorry, I'm just trying to help out. And I know that tamaguides are helping, that is what they are here for. I'm saying that swearing and insulting isn't nice. And you say if you agree or not. Let's all help out and not do this please, the tamaguides also need help.

Kaylie.

I'm sure the guides are doing all they can. Keep in mind that their are only about 15 guides and about 75,000 members. But members can try to discourage this inappropiate behavior.

Sorry, that was me saying ypou can get in trouble. Sorry I just heard it at a presentation at my school, sorry, I guess I'm not good. I just thought so. I think Kaylie77 is trying to say that guides are trying their best, she never said they weren't. She just informing you not to do that stuff. And sorry I was wrong, it's the way things go where I live. Sorry, didn't maen it *watery eyes*
*Tweety*
Aw, cheer up Tweety, it's ok *hugs* ppl do that where I live, too. I know you're new, and it's ok, aw, you're kinda cute I must admit. Please be your normal happy self again.

And this thread is just to tell you not to swear, insult etc...

thanks,

Kaylie.

kaylie was just getting a point across I think it was nessasary and you don't have to say things against her topic she wanted to get HER point across.

best wishes,

iluv2laugh4495

kaylie was just getting a point across I think it was nessasary and you don't have to say things against her topic she wanted to get HER point across.

best wishes,

iluv2laugh4495
Iris is a guide.. You can't tell her what to do.. and yes.. Backseat moding is looked down upon.

Last edited by a moderator:

best wishes,

iluv2laugh4495
I can have an opinion and say what I want actually. She didn't need to make a point everyone here already knows that swearing isn't aloud this thread is unncessary. Us TamaGuides are doing just fine. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back