HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marie

Reaction score
OMG!

my brother's tamagotchi is doing very strange things i have NEVER seen OR HEARD of before! My brother is a bit worried about whats happening... I'm pretty much an expert on tamagotchis, but i have NO CLUE about what's happened...

Well, it was morning and since his tama was asleep, my brother(Lorenzo) went to the book with the friends, and then went to "present" and then "food".

Thats when something happened.

Right there, in food, there was a ball.

" a ball? in food? yeah right" is what you might say. BUT IM SERIOUS!!! My brother NEVER bought a ball, and NEVER received one as a present. And when you went to items, all you would see was a dart, and another dart, pretty normal, but NO BALL!!!

But when he went to "food" and there was a ball, HIS TAMA FROZE!

Luckily, when i did reset and then download, everything was ok.

So then i went back to the present food to see if it would happen again and guess what?

IT HAPPENED AGAIN!!!!!

Its the WEIRDEST THING EVER PLZ help this is an emergency someone reply with an answer! :blink:

It was probaly just a glitch. I've heard of this before. Just hope and pray it dosen't happen again!! Good Luck!!!

P.S. sorry if that was no help!!

~racingurl_15

no matter how many times i "hope and pray" it will ALWAYS happen when i go to prestnts and then food.

1. Download resets the tama to the last MAJOR STAGE so the glitch will happen over, over, and over again.

2. Try reseting it.

3. If it still happens after reseting, then, I have NO CLUE what to do...

Somewhere far back there is a topic about this. I'm sorry, I don't know how to fix this problem. What versoin is it?? Like ZOOMrocks said, all I know of is to pray it won't happen again. But DON'T feed it the ball again, just ignore it.

its a v3, YES I did the reset thing and it didnt work, and i NEVER FED HIM THE BALL!

It was in presents.

plz DO NOT SPAM! I know it is tempting but just don't do it u read the rules so plz don't spam I am sry if I'm being mean but WAY to many peolpe spam!

Just ignore the ball probelm.

best wishes,

iluv2laugh4495

I know what happend after awile if you don't use items or food after awile you get balls you should share some and keep one to yourself they are fun and they never disapeer

Good Luck, bunnygirl

sorry this one messed up

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you're brother's tama die? Because that happens when it dies. 0_0

It happened to me, look in snacks and you will see a few balls. Eat them and it will be normal again.

DON'T WORRY IT HAVE HAPPENED TO ME TO!

:mimitchi: :angry: :mimitchi: LAURA :angry: :angry: :mimitchi:

i belive you in my snacks i have a ball so does my friends i had two so i fed it one and then it turned out to be a hamburger (now ive got 1 left) i connect with my friend and we play the ball game and it sez perfect so then i see a ball come to the screen i go and check my snacks and theres another one there! its FREAKY!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!

hey u know what it might be some weird kind of food.

OR there's something is wrong with it try opening ur tama and taking the battry out and the put it back in it just might work

so yea

I HOPE IT WORKZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back