jelly world

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

did you see jelly world?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• i saw it but i don't remember where

• not telling

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jas604

Reaction score
my sister found jelly world but she never told me where it was but i saw inside jelly world and my ruki says theres jelly world in his page i'm asking where is it? rumer says it's in the bottem in the mounten but it's not there :blink:

just go to nuttyaboutneopets (dot) com, there's lots of hidden worlds there...

You have to enter a URL into your browser, there is no official link on Neopets.

Unfortunately, I forgot the URL. My bad!

my sister found jelly world but she never told me where it was but i saw inside jelly world and my ruki says theres jelly world in his page i'm asking where is it? rumer says it's in the bottem in the mounten but it's not there <_<
You can't ask your pets anything. They will not respond, they are not alive.

Go to https://www.neopets.com/jelly , aka Here

~Mimitchilover

Hmm... After examining Jelly World again, I have come to the conclusion that it isn't ready yet. To the people who play Neopets, would there be such an item as a "Jelly Paintbrush"?

Hmm... After examining Jelly World again, I have come to the conclusion that it isn't ready yet. To the people who play Neopets, would there be such an item as a "Jelly Paintbrush"?
is there a "meridell panit brush" :D ?

There isn't a Jelly paint brush. Your pet can become jelly through lab ray only. And there is no meridell paint brush either, unless you are talking about royal paint brushes, which are completely different.

~Mimitchilover

There isn't a Jelly paint brush. Your pet can become jelly through lab ray only. And there is no meridell paint brush either, unless you are talking about royal paint brushes, which are completely different.~Mimitchilover
i descoverd a new world!!!!! hahaha!!!! april fools

There isn't a Jelly paint brush. Your pet can become jelly through lab ray only. And there is no meridell paint brush either, unless you are talking about royal paint brushes, which are completely different.~Mimitchilover
Hmmm......The lab ray is random right? If so, Jelly World may not be finished yet.

[SIZE=14pt] I hate how they say that Jelly World does not exist yet they put a hyperlink in a game to it. x.X'[/SIZE]

Regards,

DarkCore

Jelly World IS real! I want to know why TNT tries to keep it a secret. Maybe they are hidding something...

there are other worlds too! secret ones.... i know them! but not telling nananananh na lol :wacko:

I know I cheat to jelly world.

Search "jelly" in the search bar, at the bottem of the list, it says a game called jelly blobs of doom. click on it, to the right side, it says world: jellyworld. Click on that link. Ta-dah, Jelly world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back