Sisters groop hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

De_knapste

Reaction score
The Netherlands, but mostly I feel European.
Me and my sister started with our group hatch on friday 11 of february, well we are only with the two of us (I just dont have any more sisters ;) ).

We both got two babytchi girls. (we cant breed, but hey you can't have everything) Mine is cald Wies and my siter called hers bi***. I don't like that name but she really wanted it.

An hour later both our tama's changed into Marutchi's mine behaved quite nicely. And my sisters one was a bit more itchy.

On february 12 both of our tama's changed into Itchigotchi's. I really like this charater it's funny and likes to dance. At this our (its now 9:40 PM here in The Netherlands) my Itchigotchi is nicely asleep after taking its bath. My sister has the same experience ;) .

I am really trying hard to get a Tarakotchi or a Hanatchi but I'm afraid that I am going to get another Mametchi. Not that I dont like Mametchi, really I love that charater, but I have never been quite abel to produce a Tarakotchi or a Hanatchi (I might just ask for some help on te forum). Today Ichigotchi acted really nice and it already has 6 on discipline. It doesnt wine or call me for nothing anymore and it doesnt take much attention from me. So thats why I thing mine is going to be a Mametchi.

Maybe my sister had more luck beceause her Ichigotchi acts a little bit different. It takes more of her attention and she is not very good in giving her tama more discipline. So maybe she has more luck in getting a Taragotchi or a Hanatchi.

Ok thats is for today, I'm going to bed now (school tomorow) I'll be writing more soon. And let you know what my tama has changed into. :(

:D

I'm really confused, me and my sister have taken care of our tama's really good. Never ignored them or let them be hungry or unhappy. And what do they change in? Maskutchis!!! :(

How is that possible???????!!!!!!! I really was convinced that my tama would be a Mametchi. But now I'm stuk with the mask. :huh:

Not that I dislike Maskutchi very much but I just hoped that my tama would turn into a charakter I had never had before like a Hanatchi or Tarakotchi. I gave up to hope for a Robotchi because I know that that one is really hard to get. I have just posted an item for help in getting a Hanatchi or Tarakotchi, so if you read this and know what I'm doing wrong please give me some tips on the forum.

By the sight of a Maskutchi my sister has given her tama back to me. I know now that my sister is not a real tama anthousiast. I'm not going to let her take care of any of my tama's ever again. To be honest I'm not really surprised that she got a Maskutchi afterall. She propably didnt take care of her tama very good.

Thats it for today, I'll keep up telling about my tama's adventures, because my sister has left her tama with me. It's going to be my own log now.

Till next time then!!!!!! :huh:

Well today nothing much happened with my tama's, theire still maskutchis and they are ten years old now. I'm expecting the matchmaker any time now. I'm planning to let one maskutchi grow old en try to get an older charakter (I've never had one before because I just couldnt resist the matchmaker, but this time I'm determined to ignore her on my one maskutchi :huh: ).

I find that Maskutchis go to sleep far to late. I always have wake up to put the light out.

I'm getting tired now because its round tenish here in The Netherlands.

:)

I was right, today the matchmaker has visited. And I havent broken my promess. I ignored her on one of my maskutchis but I have a lovely babygirl now with my other maskutchi. My maskutchi's parner in producing the baby girl was a Tarakotchi, so I hope that helps in letting my baby grow up as a Tarakotchi. I made up my mind now and I'm going for a Tarakotchi, later on I'll try a Hanatchi, but first I hope to have gathered enough tips to produce my own Tarakotchi. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
This night my maskutchi :huh: left and my baby girl that I named Macy was crying alone this morning. I have decided to go for a Hanatchi and I've heared Hanatchi needs more excercise than food, so thats my strategy for Macy. She has already turned into a Marutchi and is not really demanding.

My other maskutchi :( has turned 13 today. I've turned down the matchimaker three times now. (She visited yesterday). I'm not expecting her anymore. I wonder when Maskutchi will change into an older character. I've never had an older character before so I'm very excited. And I'm making shure that I really take care very well of her because I don't want to lose her before she changes. And I am very curious about a tama can be. So I will take exellent care for her untill she desides to go back to her home planet.

Well that's it for today :huh:

I'll keep you all up to date of my tama's adventures tomorow!!! :huh:

In my previous log I said that the matchmaker had visited my maskutchi (14 years old now) three times. Guess what!!?? She visited me even three times more!!!! So it's a total of 6 times now! Is that normal???? I've heard people talk about three times but six I've never heared. I have turned them down all six times so I hope I will get my older character soon now.

Macy has turned into an Onionotchi today. That means (according to growth chart 1) that she wont be able to turn into a Hanatchi ;) . But maybe she will be a Robotchi what would be even better :huh: .

The thing is that she doesnt want to play :huh: I really don't know why she wont. I'm keeping her food low and havent given her any snacks but I really want to play with het very much to get my robotchi, but she refuses :huh: .

That's it for today!! You'll hear more very soon.

:D When I got up today my maskutchi had turned into an Otakitchi, wich is the female old character. I was so excited because I never had an old character before. But now it proves to be a bit boring to have an old character. She is not demanding at all and it's harder to play with her because she isnt really fit to jump or dance. She even doesnt want to connect with Macy my Onionotchi than she'll give her a didease or some poo. They hate each other I think. What is nice is that she gets different things to eat (sort of icecream) and snack (its a drink!). I'm trying to keep her as long as possible, I'm curious how old a Tama can get so I'm going to try.

But I'm really excited about Macy because I think she will be a character I've never had, I hope a Robotchi, because she doesnt want to play unless I have just fed her, and thatn she only wants to dance, she absolutly doesnt want to jump. I think that is really special, I've never experienced this before. Because of this behavior I was forced to give her a snack (3 times now) and I wasnt planning that. Because I want her to be a Robotchi.

Untill the next log then!!!!!! :p

Latest posts

Back