Tenshi's Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

.nyatchi.

Reaction score
I sit here now looking at my 4 active tamagotchis. A V1, V2, V3 and mini. All adorable and cute. All girls. Hatched one day apart except for my mini who was hatched a month ago but paused forever).

In order of age:

V2, White w/ fruit rings

MIREI

Female_Gen1

Hunger: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Happiness: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Character: Ringotchi

Training: {||||||---}

Weight: 20 lbs

Items: Cap

Treats: Lollipop, French Fries, Popcorn

V1, sparkly orange

KARIN

Female_Gen1

Character: Ichigotchi

Training: {||||-----}

Weight: 21 lbs

V3, Blue w/ waves

UMI

Female_Gen1

Character: Mizutamatchi

Training: {|--------}

Weight: 13lbs

Items: NONE

Treats: Ice Cream

Point: 135p

Souvineers: None yet

Mini: Nyorotchi (These are the hardest tamas to take care of. They have no status bars to see how they're doing, and they're so boring you forgfet about them!)

They were hatched 1 day apart to make it easier on me. The one most updated on will likely be my v3 as it is new and hasn't done alot yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
V2, White w/ fruit rings

MIREI

Training: {||||||||-}

V1, sparkly orange

KARIN

Training: {|||||----}

Weight: 22 lbs

(When updating more than once in the same day I will only post their names and what changes 4 stats)

Not much happened to these two. I caught Karin going poo, both Mirei and Karin needed praise and now have a higher training level.

V3, Blue w/ waves

UMI

Training: {||-------}

Weight: 11lbs

Point: 965p

Souvineers:

1-Passport

18-Skateboard

19-Baloon

21-Teddy Bear

Now Umi I did some stuff with! She beeped at me for no reason and got punished so her training is now higher, for one. I excerised her down to size and bought a chest. I accidentally (I'm still used to the v2 game layout and pushed item instead of shop....) used the chest and got 800 points! I went on tamatown real quick and got not alot of stuff but I had limited time. She also won Get Music once!

I'm going to get my entama today! I'll post a picture of it later, once I buy it. I'm getting it from Jason. I'm so happy, I've been waiting and saving a month and 2 weeks for this! ^____^

Huston we have a problem!

OF ALL MY TAMS WHY'D IT HAVE TO BE MIREI! ;;;;;;;;;;;;;_____________________;;;;;;;;;;;;

Mirei's button is stuck! It always thinks the A button is pressed! It happened just seconds ago when I was typing! I tryed to feed her then the button jammed! ;_____; Was it all that pressing over and over in jump? Or is it just getting old? ;_________________________: Mireeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Please get fixed!

She had gotten alot of new items today too...some treats, some items, her ball got tooken(stolen) by a friend though... (JEAN BETTER GIVE IT BACK! She has 2000 points she doesn't need to steal my stuff!)

I'll post their stats later, right now I must figure out how to fix Mirei!

Mirei is sorta fixed! She's randomly turning herself off and resetting though! :rolleyes: I think she'll stop soon, the same happened to My debugged tama once. Resetting, downloading, freezing...It'll fix itself. Or at least she did.

AHH MIREI STOPPED WORKING AGAIN! *taps back*

*egg apears*

Me: *download*

Mirei:m *there*

Me: YAY!

Anyway, their stats then some news!

V2, White w/ fruit rings

MIREI

Female_Gen1

Items: Cap, Hair Gel, Boots, Ball

Treats: Lollipop, French Fries, Popcorn, Donut

Mirei gained her last training point today but it was lost during the *inccident*...she never aged today either. Boo. *she turns off and I download her* Grr...*sighs* This is getting annoying, but for Mirei I will suffer. I also played alot of games today and got some new items!

V1, sparkly orange

KARIN

Female_Gen1

Training: {|||||||--}

Life as always for Karin-chan...not much new, but got some more training and aged.

V3, Blue w/ waves

UMI

Female_Gen1

Character: Mizutamatchi

Training: {|||------}

Weight: 13lbs

Items: Weights, Cap

Treats: Ice Cream, Drink, Corn Dog

Point: 20p

Souvineers:

1-Passport

18- Skateboard

19- Baloon

20-Baseball Cap

21-Teddy Bear

24-Rare Shoes

29-Mic

30-Suitcase

Umi still hasn't evolved! But I went on tamasimple--I mean tamatown and got some more stuff. She got ANOTHER chest that had a cap in it, and bought weights with the money she got from the first one. She needed praise a minute ago.

Mini: Nyorotchi

Does this ever change? xD

NEWS:

MY DAD ORDERED MY ENTAMA OFF EBAY FOR ME! I'm now completely broke but happy! I'll get a pic l8, gotta go eat now. Bye! ^^

Not much new here.

V2, White w/ fruit rings

MIREI

Female_Gen1

Items: Cap, Hair Gel, Boots, Ball

Treats: Lollipop, French Fries, Popcorn, Donut

V1, sparkly orange

KARIN

Female_Gen1

Training: {|||||||||} (FULL)

V3, Blue w/ waves

UMI

Female_Gen1

Character: Obotchi

Training: {|||------}

Weight: 25lbs

Items: Weights, Cap

Treats: Ice Cream, Drink, Corn Dog

Point: 20p

Souvineers:

1-Passport

18- Skateboard

19- Baloon

20-Baseball Cap

21-Teddy Bear

24-Rare Shoes

29-Mic

30-Suitcase

Boring Loring toring... nutting new, they didn't even really age! Mirei didn't age but that was expected due to her incdent (mind you, she stopped resetting last night and hasn't reset yet! Umi ran out of batteries today and so got rest and downloaded so....But Karin has no excuse! I didn't pause her too much or reset and download her or anything!

However...UMI CHANGED! ^_____^ She's now an Obotchi!

No entama news is bad entama news...I don't even though if Jason sent it...

here's a picture: Mojimoji Orange TMGC! ^___^

~Tenshi

EDIT: Fixed picture link

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! MIREI EVOLVED!

She is now a....

*drumroll*

KUCHIPATCHI! Not a mametchi like I thought/hoped, even through my perfect care the resetting and downloading messed it up. And she's growing on me. x3 Oh yeah! I tryed all my items and used 3 pot plants. Results?:

Sun 800p Sun

She's in love with my friend's pochitchi, DRAKE. We used a love potion. :angry: They'll mate today or tomarrow.

Umi and Karin have not evolved. Karin will evolve tomarrow. I wonder: will it be another Kuchipatchi or a Mametchi? I hope the second!

Anyway, I started up my debugged v2 today! It had already been hatched and is a boy named Wind. It is currently a young mametchi but it's going to evolve soon.

Character want list:

Memetchi (v1 v2 v3)

ChoMametchi (v3)

Furwatchi (v2 v3)

Mametchi (v1 v2 v3)

Mimitchi (v1 v2 v3)

Hitodetchi (v2)

^___^ I'm random today! I'm not going to list stats today

YAAAAAAAAY! NOW KARIN EVOLVED!

Karin is now

a

*drumroll*

MAMETCHI! Yaaaaaaaay! ^_^ *hugs her*

Umi is still only 1 yrs old though I bet she's actually three, her batteries are tempramental...

Mirei will probably mate with Drake today. We would have tryed yesterday but Jean was forced to leave her's at home by her dzd.

This is a quick entry I'll write a longer one after/during (!) school.

Lalaaaaalaalaa....boring loring toring to-daay....

V2, White w/ fruit rings

MIREI

Female_Gen1

Character: Kuchipatchi

Weight: 39lbs

Items: Cap, Boots, Ball, Raquets, Bow, Computer, Tools, Tools, Tools, Tools

Treats: Lollipop, French Fries, Popcorn, Donut, Hot Dog, Cherry, Ice cream, Pineapple, Fruit drink, Popcorn, Bread, Cheeseburger, Tea, Juice, Fish, Fish

Hahaaa look at all those treats and items! I have been buying stuff from her shop alot. Slot rocks~! Anyway...she did not get to mate with Drake because Jean couldn't bring Drake yesterday either~! BOOOOO!

V1, sparkly orange

KARIN

Female_Gen1

Character: Mametchi

Weight: 46 lbs

Karin is sorta ugly but still cute in that Mametchi-like way! (Don't ask....) Nothing's nw except she really needs to excerise...16 pounds overweight!

V3, Blue w/ waves

UMI

Female_Gen1

Age: 2yr (actually 3, resetting and downloading incident)

Character: Obotchi

Training: {||||||----}

Weight: 25lbs

Items: Weights, Cap, Pencil, RC Car, Bow

Treats: Ice Cream, Juice, Corn Dog, Corn Dog, Donut

Point: 30p

Souvineers:

1-Passport

18- Skateboard

19- Baloon

20-Baseball Cap

21-Teddy Bear

24-Rare Shoes

29-Mic

30-Suitcase

Lalaaa nothing new here! Except I firgured out she's actually 3. Not sure how I know. I just do. There was a sale ealier and I got quite a few treats and a RC car.

My mini has been paused and hasn't been touched all weeek xD

OOH! I went out to the farmers market eariler then lunch at Ted's Montana Grill and Umi needed a timeout and a parise while there. Then, as soon as I set down my tamas, UMI STARTED TO EVOLVE BEFORE MY VERY EYES!

SHE

IS

A

CUTE

ADORBLE

PYOKOTCHI~! Sooooo kawaii! ^^

Also, I saw Karin bow to me (v2 mametchis say hi but v1s bow...it's cuter on v1!) and Umi come up close. They all pooped and lost a few hearts and I caught Umi about to poop as an Obotchi a while ago.

Today I start up two tamas used in my testing to see about multiple things.

One is my long-time test tama. A red w/ candy v2. The other is my accidentally debugged silver v3. I meant to undebug it but I lost the screwdriver to do so. :)

Anyway. HATCHING!

v2- Boy Memetchi named Kori

v3- Girl Nyatchi named Mimi

I will test all I can. All I know so far:

-1 second hyperspeeding is like 20 minutes to the tamagotchi.

-Debugged v3= no codes or username :D

-10 secret v2 characters

NYATCHI INFO:

-Run and fall like teens! Uber Kawaii!

MEMETCHI INFO:

-Close eyes and look like they're meditating then smile with eyes open when up close

That's all for now!

ZOMG! Short entry but I have to tell you!

MIREI JUST GOT THE MATCHMAKER! A DOROTCHI! I think they look funny in a good way so I said yes!

SHE

HAD

A

BABY

GIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! ^____________^

Zoria sings in her log so I'll sing in mine, hahaaa!

Waka Laka's a thing to play forever

Just to be together (Just to be together)

Waka Laka's a place to be forever

Waka Laka love and fantasy

(Waka... Waka... Waka...)

See Waka Laka when you need a flight of fantasy (fantasy)

Ecstasy (ecstasy)

Rhapsody (rhapsody)

See Waka Laka when you want a love so tenderness (tenderness)

Waka Laka make you fly

See Waka Laka when you're going to feel so sad and blue,

Just for you, never blue

See Waka Laka and a funny bunny'll free your life

Now it's Waka Laka time

I wanna live (I wanna live)

A brand new day (A brand new day)

Go far away (Go far away)

To Waka Laka place

A Waka time (A Waka time)

To feel so fine (To feel so fine)

A Waka Laka flight

Waka Laka's a thing to play forever

Just to be together (Just to be together)

Waka Laka's so magical and tender

Musical and wonder fantasy

Waka Laka's a never ending story

Glory, glory, glory (Glory, glory, glory)

Waka Laka's a place to be forever

Waka Laka love and,

Waka Laka love and,

Waka Laka love and fantasy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I never said this but posts/comments/questions here are VERY welcome! ^^ Makes me happy!

I have decided Mirei's baby will be named Azumi! I don't know why, but I think it sounds really cute. Karin should get the matchmaker today or tomarrow!

EDIT: ZONG Waka Laka put to clips of Azumanga Daioh=Insanity. AKA watch it.

OK, first things first. KARIN GOT THE

MATCHMAKER

A

BABY

GIRL!! NOT ANOTHER GIRL >=o If Umi gets a girl It'll be all girls! >< Again! I don't know what to name Karin's new baby...hmmm....maybe Yumi or Ai...

MY STORY ABOUT THE "NEW ARRIVAL"

I walked into my house like it was just another day (as it was before this) and then I saw a package adressed to my dad. I about passed it by untill I saw it was a Japanese Post office box and said it was from Jason Reid...IT WAS MY ENTAMA!

I grabbed the box and ran over to my dad,.pointing to it and yelling "It came it came!" he smiled and nodded and I went over and carefully (PSHAW) opened the package and flung away the bubble wrap to see my lovely entama, a bit brighter and smaller than I imagined, but lovely just the same. I carefully (the truth this time) opened the package and took my adorable orange mojimoji entama out of the package, then hugged it. Then, nervously, I pulled out the tab and hateched a boy Kuchizoku! I named him Momiiji* (double i on accident, star actually there!) and realised later Momiji was an Italian name >< oops, serves me right, it's still kawaii tho!

I took wonderful care of it and LOVED the games! They're so fun! I'm pretty good at all of them, and the kindess (hammer) and style (catch clothing) game are so fun! Anyway, after a while of perfect care he became a kuchipotchi (male kindness toddler: only toddler you can get >^<) who is uber-kawaii! I connected him to tamatown and got the password

and then I conneced two more times. I played 2 games and bought a kindness TV from tamatama market. The c button animation is cute! I also saw him sitting under a sakura (cherry blossom) tree and other things. He saw the nanny and completed the dnce correctly and was happy.

Here's his stats I understand:

Name: Momiiji

Age: 1 (they age each time they sleep, though it doesn't effect evolution time)

Gen1

110 gotchi money

Guts:

Kashikosa: 5

Oshare: 8

Yashaii: 25

I think he'll be a young kuchipatchi as a teen and a kuchipatchi as an adult as I'm taking good care of him and his yashaii points are reeally high...I might make a seperate Entama log for him, whattya you guys thinkg? *crickets chirp* *tenshi sweatdrops* I shouldn't talk to my readers, they don't exist...

Hiya! ^^

Karin and Mirei left! ;_____: I named their babies Azumi (Mirei, as planned) and Ai (Karin). I actually plan to deactivate Umi and reactivate my other v2, and maybe get a boy for Azumi to mate with! That would be great! If it's a boy I'll name it Kozue/Kozu or Keito(inside joke/rp w/ a friend of mine who isn't on tamatalk though she loves tamas). A girl I'll name it Yumi or Mitsu.

Anyway...Momiiji is soooo cute! (I will probly shorten his name to Momii....) he has not turned into a teen (yet) but will tomarrow I bet! I heard entamas take twice as long to evolve so you can get guts points! I hazorusly took him to school today: and the most hearts he lost was two and he got the shop guy two times. Bananas (multi-use food! =o) and a micorphone. I'm really thinking of starting a new log for him since entamas are so cool!

Guts:

Karikosha: 7

Oshare: 20

Yashaii: 41

Items: kindness tv, style tv, panda toy, microphone, bananas, and a handbag.

380 gotchi dollars

So he's a stupid but fashion-counsionious and kind kuchipotchi! xD

Sorry, I accidentaly pressed Add Reply because I was rushing to the living room because the tama v3 commercial was on!

Gotchi gotchi tamgotchi!

*music*

Tamagotchi v3 has passwords for the online world of Tamagotchi Town!

Win a prize here, take it over there. Then go back for more!

Tamagotchi Connection v3. Each sold seperately.

By Bandai.

Whoa short!

Latest posts

Back