How do you get certain Tamagotchi Characters?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_Lover994

Reaction score
I really need help getting a Hanachi. You know, the little blue worm with the pink nose. I want it SO bad but I can't figure out how to get it. PLEASE, I really want to find out. Other members may also want to know how to get some characters. The only one I know how to get is the Mamechi. anyway, PLEASE help me!!!!!!!!!!

The only way I know is to debug your tama. . .but that is dangerous

Yes, debbuging works. If you take REALLY good care and have full training you should get a mimitchi or mamitchi. That is not always the case though. This IS the wrong form, could a guide move this please?? Then someone else will ansewer.

~Tulip~

you cant ever really determine what tamagotchi you get.

Uh, if you are lucky, try wishing and trying HARD. I wished for Mametchi, got Mametchi. Wished for young Mimitchi and Ichigotchi, got those. I worked REALLY hard to get Mimitchi, but NO mimitchi. Next time I'll try wishing. (Some people say theres no way to get certain charecters.)

on the back off your tama un screw the srew,then take out the batery,than un screw the four screws in each corner,than there will be a little mettel thing that says debug above it, it is by were the batery is supose to be than get a dule pencle and rube it at least 13 times than a egg will apear and then restart is when it says boy or girl press the first butten!!

if you have any questions pm me

hanachi is supposed to be a lazy tama so try giving it a lotta snacks and don't play games

you can get it by over-feeding it and playing tons of the game: BUMP

p.s to get your tamagotchi to play tons of games when it says no feed it a snack

hope this hlps,

Shadow

WHAT YOU DO IS GET PRACTILY FULL TRAINING BUT DONT TAKE 2 MUCH CARE OF IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back