;__; help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bunny natalie

Reaction score
ok, so i'm not exactly new with tamagotchis, but i cant fid out where you put the LETTER codes, i under stand that you put the number codes in the games section under passwords, but where is the LETTER codes? (I have a V3)

:kuribotchi: thanx guys,

nat :furawatchi:

I can't help you, but I was wonering the same thing!

When you go to the shop, while its on the pic that says shop with the shop owner hit A until he looks startled, Then enter the code.

When you go to the shop, while its on the pic that says shop with the shop owner hit A until he looks startled, Then enter the code.
: / he's got this funny look on him, but i dont understand what to do after that x__X maybe i'm just stupid, but i pressed the other buttons and he didnt do any thing

Kohaku: When you go to the shop, while its on the pic that says shop with the shop owner hit A until he looks startled, Then enter the code.

b.Natalie: : / he's got this funny look on him, but i dont understand what to do after that x__X maybe i'm just stupid, but i pressed the other buttons and he didnt do any thing

:D

: / he's got this funny look on him, but i dont understand what to do after that x__X maybe i'm just stupid, but i pressed the other buttons and he didnt do any thing
After he looks surprised you type in the code very fast

Ok well you hit the "A" button 3 times or untill the shop keeper is mad at you.

Just then as he is mad then type in the code w/ the buttons...

A button is the first button

B 2nd

C 3rd

PM if you need help :rolleyes:

And dpnt really type it in that fast or too slow...lol

Well try to type it in normal and make sure its iight... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back