What the...?!?!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jappyx

Reaction score
Hello....

I have a gozorotchi. And i saw it do a animation i have never seen it do befor.

It was sitting down... and it had 2 love hearts above its head...then they joined into one... then repeated over and over...

She was sitting down with his hands in his lap... and his hands moving up and down..and the hearts joined into one...

I have had gozorotchi many times (as i like him) and i have never seen this.

Has anyone else see this...???

thankx!!

:(

Hello....
I have a gozorotchi. And i saw it do a animation i have never seen it do befor.

It was sitting down... and it had 2 love hearts above its head...then they joined into one... then repeated over and over...

She was sitting down with his hands in his lap... and his hands moving up and down..and the hearts joined into one...

I have had gozorotchi many times (as i like him) and i have never seen this.

Has anyone else see this...???

thankx!!

:D
my marutchi was copying you two! it's because it's valentines day :(

Oh... lol... i didient think of that...

but, what was it doing,... Like its sitting down... i wonder what it was doing...

Yep, my 3 tamagotchis all did the same thing for St Valentine's Day.

Sitting down, opening their mouths and then hearts appearing above them. I think it's just the way Bandai has designed the special animation for St Valentine's Day.

My guess was they were singing a little love song. My daughter said it looked like they were shouting love messages...! Everyone interprets it a little differently.

Best, etc.

I just thorght that they lkooked like they were writing a love letter.

Mine did too :mimitchi: I thought that meant it was at the breeding age and wantin some lovin :mimitchi: But Valentines Day works too I guess...

Looked likeit was writing a love letter to me: there was a stick in its hand: it was prolly a pencil :D It was awesome looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back