Just for girls?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you Male or Female?

• Male

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Female

• Neither o.O

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uruz

Reaction score
My brother rags on me constantly saying I'm a sissy for liking Tama's even though I'm a boy. My next door neighbor thinks that they are also for girls.

yeah just ignore them it's stupid if anyone says that tamagotchi are just for girls, i know tons of guys who have tamagotchi!!!

(P.S i'm a girl)

Same here. I know alot of boys with tamagotchis. ALOT. Ignore than..just like what Sweet Kandi said. Dont listen to their opinions.

just ignore them :puroperatchi: - Tamagotchis are for EVERYONE, wether you´re a girl, or a boy- I know tons of boys in my school who have them.

they´re just being stupid :puroperatchi:

You can easily prove that statement is false.

BANDAI soemtimes tries to make it more of a girly product, but then, why are there boy designs? Why are there lots of boys who have them? Would Digimon and Pokémon games (similar to Taamgotchi) also be considered sissy? Is your brother always right?

Think about that. :puroperatchi: Its only their opinion, but those opinions dont need to control your life, its just what they think. You can have your Tamagotchis, which are a unisex product, for both boys and girls. Some people may think the opposite, but most of those people gve their opinions without actually enjoying the experience of palying with these little companions.

Tamagotchis are virtual pets, and everyone can have a pet. A boy or girl, so Tamagotchis can be both for boys and girls. :puroperatchi:

yeah there mainly 4 girls. but im a boy and i still like em

Liek it goes, "It takes a real man to wear pink. I have guys that wear pink. I dont care much about it either.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think u could be sweet, cute, or sensitive if love tamas as much as i do. i think most girls like guys that to tough to talk. don't be ashamed b u. u'll get more girls that way :furawatchi: :D :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

If tamas were for girls everything would be pink and lots of girly-girl tamas... I got the pink one 'cause my dad got it for me 'cause he knows i loves my icecream :D :p :unsure:

You can easily prove that statement is false.BANDAI soemtimes tries to make it more of a girly product, but then, why are there boy designs? Why are there lots of boys who have them? Would Digimon and Pokémon games (similar to Taamgotchi) also be considered sissy? Is your brother always right?

Think about that. :D Its only their opinion, but those opinions dont need to control your life, its just what they think. You can have your Tamagotchis, which are a unisex product, for both boys and girls. Some people may think the opposite, but most of those people gve their opinions without actually enjoying the experience of palying with these little companions.

Tamagotchis are virtual pets, and everyone can have a pet. A boy or girl, so Tamagotchis can be both for boys and girls. :p
Exactly.

Bandai may make them so girly, but they make boy designs.

Like the camo. Us boys like to hunt, but girls don't like it a whole lot. XD!

I don't care what people think. Just ignore him.

i only bought a version 3 because my boyfriend and i were watching TV and the ad came on and he wanted one, so i got us each one. we each had the original Tamagotchis and loved them, and we love the version 3s as well.

and we're both about 20 years old, so go figure.

Well i just want to say somethings..

(1) Tamagotchi is not for girls

(2) Why did some people vote for 'neither'

(3) It's funny but in the poll there are more girls than boys.

Now i am not saying tamagotchi's are girly, all i'm saying is that a lot of boys can't look after their tamagotchi because they arn't commited to it. (Thats for girls to, but not so much)

Now listen i like girls just as much as a i like boys. Boys just sometimes can't be bothered. (YES i know girls sometimes can't be bothered but it occours with boys more often, trust me I have 9 of them, and they all couldn't care less about tama's. The youngest had one for a while, then just chucked it onto the floor and frustration!)

So tama's are NOT girly, its just that a lot of boys arn't commited to tama's.

You can easily prove that statement is false.BANDAI soemtimes tries to make it more of a girly product, but then, why are there boy designs? Why are there lots of boys who have them? Would Digimon and Pokémon games (similar to Taamgotchi) also be considered sissy? Is your brother always right?

Think about that. :D Its only their opinion, but those opinions dont need to control your life, its just what they think. You can have your Tamagotchis, which are a unisex product, for both boys and girls. Some people may think the opposite, but most of those people gve their opinions without actually enjoying the experience of palying with these little companions.

Tamagotchis are virtual pets, and everyone can have a pet. A boy or girl, so Tamagotchis can be both for boys and girls. ;)
I agree!.

*tama star*

Don't care what other people think. It's your choice. Tamagotchis aren't really for girls only, even though people say they are. There isn't anything on them that only girls will like.(Thats what I think)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back