Just a question about V.3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you lose your items if your Tamagotchi V.3 dies?

• Yes. It stinks doesn't it?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamaguy#1

Reaction score
I was just wondering 'cause I have a lot of expensive items and I was considering letting my future Tamagotchis go without a mate and live 'til they die (sometimes). I know V.2s lose them, but do V.3s? :blink:

-Tamaguy#1 :)

And when it died i had every item but now i only have a few :puroperatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
but when the tama dies isn't it like when you reset it? it will be a new tama, new generation and all that?

Well, I'm not sure 'cause when your Tamagotchi dies in V.3, it goes to the HISTORY section under the Friend List Icon so it's not quite like reseting it (your Tama still has some information).

I just don't know if it loses it's items.

It's really silly when you think about it; if your Tamagotchi Pet dies, why would you lose your items? <_<

I just wish I knew... :wacko:

-Tamaguy#1 :angry:

Yes it loses it items but if you wish to not play with it for awhile....instead of making it die...Pause the game! Then you are able to play with when ever! But this does effect the course of him growing up any longer.... :furawatchi:

There was a big batch of glitchy v3's and one of my 2 v3's was in that batch, so when both died, the glitchy one lost items/points and the oter one didn't. :D

Well, I'm not sure 'cause when your Tamagotchi dies in V.3, it goes to the HISTORY section under the Friend List Icon so it's not quite like reseting it (your Tama still has some information). 

I just don't know if it loses it's items.

It's really silly when you think about it; if your Tamagotchi Pet dies, why would you lose your items? :p

I just wish I knew... :unsure:

-Tamaguy#1 :D

its to stop people from being abusive to their tamagotchi.

if they got a bad charicter, a bad tama owner might want to let it die. "who cares? you still keep your items" they would say..

Yes it loses it items but if you wish to not play with it for awhile....instead of making it die...Pause the game! Then you are able to play with when ever! But this does effect the course of him growing up any longer.... :wacko:
NO NO NO! I don't want to stop playing with my Tamas! :huh: I just wanted it to live longer than to have a baby and leave.

-Tamaguy#1 <_<

Okay. If your Tamagotchi dies, then you lose your points/items. But if you go on to the 2nd generation, then your Tamagotchi will get to keep the points/items.

NO NO NO! I don't want to stop playing with my Tamas! :wacko: I just wanted it to live longer than to have a baby and leave. 

-Tamaguy#1 <_<
if you do not wish for your tama to leave, you can set the time or pause it overnight so it cant leave. this does screw up the aging process but it will live longer like you want! also, if you have 2 tamas, you can get oldies on both and if you mate them you get a secret charicter!

I was just wondering 'cause I have a lot of expensive items and I was considering letting my future Tamagotchis go without a mate and live 'til they die (sometimes). I know V.2s lose them, but do V.3s? <_<  

-Tamaguy#1 :wacko:
if they die YES you do lose them :huh:

if you do not wish for your tama to leave, you can set the time or pause it overnight so it cant leave. this does screw up the aging process but it will live longer like you want! also, if you have 2 tamas, you can get oldies on both and if you mate them you get a secret charicter!
I know. I've tried that and got the secret characater! Isn't he cool? :(

Ahem, back on subject. :D That kinda stinks if you just want your Tama to live longer. Oh well, I have a P1 and they live longer, so I guess my V.3 will just have to go at his normal age.

-Tamaguy#1 :(

Yes, you loose the items but keep the souviniers if it's the next generation. If however it dies, you loose the souviniers!

PM me if you need more help,

Love

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back