OMG!!! What happened???

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGurl

Reaction score
My tama that originally housed Tika, the orange clear glittery one, went COMPLETELY BASERK!!! My brother was taking care of it, and he said that the sound button suddenly came on and went flashing from on to off for a while and then he pressed the reset button, which was the only thing you could do. It then became an egg, and we couldn't do download!!! My dad un-debugged it, and messed with the battery. It went back to an egg, and wouldn't let us do download again. After a little while, it started doing the same thing as with the sound button, except with the download-reset button. My brother held down the middle button, and it went back to Nini! :) It is still a little wacko, but we are pretty hopeful! :eek: WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED???!!! <_< :huh: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

You debugged it? That's the risk you take when you debug it.There's a chance it can kill the Tama.

Humm... Thats weird. That is the risk of de-bugging it.

But, i have never herd of that.

My tama that originally housed Tika, the orange clear glittery one, went COMPLETELY BASERK!!! My brother was taking care of it, and he said that the sound button suddenly came on and went flashing from on to off for a while and then he pressed the reset button, which was the only thing you could do. It then became an egg, and we couldn't do download!!! My dad un-debugged it, and messed with the battery. It went back to an egg, and wouldn't let us do download again. After a little while, it started doing the same thing as with the sound button, except with the download-reset button. My brother held down the middle button, and it went back to Nini! :huh: It is still a little wacko, but we are pretty hopeful! :lol: WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED???!!! :( :D :huh: :huh: :ph34r: :blink:
thats why you should never do what they say:

DE-BUG YOUR TAMA NOTHING WILL GO WRONG I SWEAR!

She is back to normal! :( My dad looked at it and he said that the buttons were a little out of place and were touching different contacts than they were supposed to. He fixed it, and I am so happy! :D It didn't have anything to do with the fact that it was debugged, so don't worry!

Last edited by a moderator:
it probably happened when you opened it up the 1st time to debug it and you didnt elighn it very well when you rescrewed it

I think it was a dubug glitch. Debugging can have risks. either that or the battery is dying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back