Clones/ tips / twins/codes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdy2

Reaction score
Clones: go to where games icon is and press B then go to Passwords and typ in

32479 91490 this works for every V3 tamagotchi but can only be used when you are an adult or older and you can use it as many times as you want

Tips: 1) Bump- when playing bump you are most likly to win if you weigh 99 lb you will win every time if you weigh 99lb garanty and plus when you win you get 1200 or even 600 points

2)Headings- while play everytime you hit the ball move back to the middle you are most likely to win

3)flags- while playing every time take a second and make sure you really no what to

twins:When your Tamagotchi is flying away hold all buttons and after the beep let

go of the middle and right one ( b and c).Hold on to a and then

press reset, while holding a 'till it hatches. Note: If you did it right

you will start out with two eggs

codes:

1. ABBA ACBA = cake

2. BCAB ACBC = steak

3. CBAC CABC = cuckoo clock

4. AABB CACB = RC Car2

5. CACA BABC = stuffed animal

6. ACBB BACC = hairgel

7. BCBC CABA = love potion (honey)

everything i told you and showed you works for every tamagotchi i promise :puroperatchi:

*edited correct one number in clone password*

Last edited by a moderator:
Weve been through this a million times on Tama Talk. There is no twins. Even bandai said there was no code to getting twins.

I dont want to seem rude.

Your other cheats are helpful.

^_^ Cool tips! Ill use them when my tamagotchis wake up!! THANKS!!

Thanks for the clones!

and you can be lighter than 99lb to play bump, probably to 85lb at the lightest!

thanks for th eclones again!

I don't mean to be rude, but twins do not exist. But those other tips are great! Thanks. Could you post the pic? There was one that was prooven fake, maybe that one's the same.... If you have a link to where the pic is, I can look at it. But as was said, Bandai said there are no twins.

When I do the love potion I think its love potion lol the last one I get a rare costume! :wacko:

Isnt that Odd has that happened to any of u??

Please tell me! :mimitchi:

Cya <_<

:wacko: :ph34r: :wacko:

<_< the twins are true i even have got the item i will tell you the code i used 3247991490

Clones: go to where games icon is and press B then go to Passwords and typ in 32479 41490 this works for every V3 tamagotchi but can only be used when you are an adult or older and you can use it as many times as you want

Tips: 1) Bump- when playing bump you are most likly to win if you weigh 99 lb you will win every time if you weigh 99lb garanty and plus when you win you get 1200 or even 600 points

2)Headings- while play everytime you hit the ball move back to the middle you are most likely to win

3)flags- while playing every time take a second and make sure you really no what to

twins:When your Tamagotchi is flying away hold all buttons and after the beep let

codes:

1. ABBA ACBA = cake

2. BCAB ACBC = steak

4. AABB CACB = RC Car2

6. ACBB BACC = hairgel

everything i told you and showed you works for every tamagotchi i promise :marumimitchi:
That twin code is for the P1/P2 tamagotchis only!!!! how many times do I have to say that?

I have seen a picture posted on TamaTalk by a girl with V2 cant remember her name but she was doing ROM test and she got twins and I saw the pic!!
tell me where you saw it i wanna see too!

yeah ive gotten rare costume!

dude, the bump dosnt work. sorry <_<

Weve been through this a million times on Tama Talk. There is no twins. Even bandai said there was no code to getting twins.
I dont want to seem rude.

Your other cheats are helpful.
my friend showed me, when it was sleeping there was two minibeds, and some antennas sticking out of both, she said it was a type in code, uno like 98765-43210 (this code doesnt work) :(

I KNOW ALL THE CODES NOT ALL SHOP CODES (IKNOW THOES) ALL CODES PEN, CLONE ETC.....

Clones: go to where games icon is and press B then go to Passwords and typ in 32479 91490 this works for every V3 tamagotchi but can only be used when you are an adult or older and you can use it as many times as you want

codes:

1. ABBA ACBA = cake

2. BCAB ACBC = steak

4. AABB CACB = RC Car2

6. ACBB BACC = hairgel

everything i told you and showed you works for every tamagotchi i promise :angry:

*edited correct one number in clone password*
Thank you SOOO much!!! I did the love potion and it worked! :mimitchi: :unsure: :wacko: :( :pochitchi: :mametchi: :huh: :( :angry: :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back