Wow, this is really weird o_O.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moonshnii

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]Yeah... I have a Version 3 and it turned into an adult at 1 year old. And then I lost it and it died. Kaboomy I found it. And when the new tamagotchi came, the snack section was filled with balls. Ya know, those round thingys that look like beach balls. And when I go to the king, I have no clue how to get the code after I donate 5000 hard earned gotchi points.[/SIZE]

No, I lost it when it was 2 years old. But I got it from Toys R Us. There shouldn't have been anything wrong with it.

Reseting and downloading can cause the first one. The second one can be caused by a random glitch or ALOT of resetting and downloading (but that's a rumor, not sure about if it's true but I've heard it can happen) You have to donate 3 times with a total of at least 5001to get a code. Try donating 1p a few times you should get a code, write it down, then enter it on tamatown.

I hope i helped!

The items turning into balls is a recently found bug in the toy itself. I guess BanDai people weren't very careful when they were testing it out before releasing it into the public. The ball thing happens most of the time once you're on G3.

Ra,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back