PLANE TICKETS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
first your tamagotchi has to turn into an adult then buy a ticket from your shop and you will be in an airplane. After your trip it will show you the password. Use the password on tamatown.com then go to the travel thing and enter the password for your souvenir

They only appear in your shop sometimes.

Tip: Keep setting the time to 2:59pm wait a minute check the shop and repeat the process.

Shop changes when you wake up, 3:00pm and 7:00pm.

Hope this helped.

Tama22

:(

It doesn't really work for us. It only works for your username, which our usernames are different. Thanks for trying to help though!

...how much does it cost to buy a plane ticket at the shop in the tamagotchi v3? :blink: :rolleyes:

I think the tickets are as follows:

hawaii:2000 :furawatchi:

chile:1400 :lol:

australia:5500 <_<

china:5000 :ph34r:

switzerland:5000 :wacko:

I wanted to buy a ticket from my shop, but I never see them? Can someone explain how they look so I could spot one next time??@_@
The ticket is a country's flag. The flag is the place ur going to. Every ticket has a different price also.

I appreciate that your trying to help. But, can you please read the posts before you post something. Other people will be really mad if you don't. Your are posting something that is inncorect and it might confuse new people. Just so you know, every password that you get from Tamatalk is specificly designed for your tama. So if ur username on your tama is Amy, and you get a password, it will not work on any other tama in the world. (Not even if it has the same username) . I really hope I helped and explained it as nicely as I could. I hope you remember this and use this information to pass onto other people.

P.S. Don't feel bad, sad, or mad. You arn't the only one who made this mistake. Lots of people make it every day. Other people are just getting annoyed and just won't take the time to say it nicely.

REMEMBER: Please read the posts before you post something. And if there is something that you heard that youdon't know is true, don't post it. Ask someone. I'm sure they would be glad to help! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back