Changing The Batteries.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jappyx

Reaction score
Hello.

I have a ConneXion and i have never ran our of batteries. This is weird, because im soon going to be on my 21st gen.

Because i think that the batteries are going to run out soon, i want to know if i chage the batteries, how and when to do download.

Thankx!!

My bestie & i witnessed her tamagotchi swich off from low battery, get new batteries now. change them in LESS than 5 minutes when they run out & you will have the same tama ^^

Hello.
I have a ConneXion and i have never ran our of batteries. This is weird, because im soon going to be on my 21st gen.

Because i think that the batteries are going to run out soon, i want to know if i chage the batteries, how and when to do download.

Thankx!!
when it shows the egg press "B" then press "A" untill you get to "DOWNLOAD". then press "B" again. your tama will be at the last vital point in it's life (meaning you could wait 6 months to change the battery if you really must :( )

~magic~

Does that mean that if i press the reset butten at the end, that it would let me choose Download or Reset...?

thanks for the help!!

(btw, this is weird... im normaily answering the questions...not asking them :mimitchi: :mimitchi: )

Im almost on my 21st gen...and i havent EVER ran out.

So, Does that mean that if i press the reset butten at the end, that it would let me choose Download or Reset...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back