guess what..........

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
one time me and my friend where connecting our tamagotchi's and they stated jumping but my friend's tama was still on her screen but it was on mine at the same time :D ;) B) B) ?????????????????????????????♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♪♪♪♥♥♥♥♥♣♠♠♠♪♪♪♪????????????????????????

yeah, that happended to me too. you were actually playing a game with nobody, because you didn't really connect correctly.

yeah, that happended to me too. you were actually playing a game with nobody, because you didn't really connect correctly.

When my friend and my sister connected their v2 and v1 connexion at different times the friends one went into space and came into my sisiters screen in a space ship/UFO type thing!

thats happened to me before...theres nothing wrong with ur tama but you probably didnt connect right...you saw the other tama playing but it wasnt really playing its happened to everyone at least once im sure dont be alarmed if it happens agian there is absolutly nothing wrong

Wow, cool. I don't remember seeing that before.

I've gone to nobody's house before! My friends and I like to say it's the MatchMaker's House lol but we were just being creative... :mellow:

yeah thats happened alot to me. when mine had a baby wit my sises tama hers didnt connect proper i got a baby but hers didnt :D :mametchi: :mimitchi: :wacko: :wub: ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back