Royal cortume on V3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you seen a riyal costume in your V3 items

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I don't think you can

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chlemma

Reaction score
When I went in my items to use sometihng on my V3 I saw a royal costume that I hadn't seen before. I clicked on it and my Tamagotchi started wearing a costume. Then my Tamagotchi had this code. It said: Password for ?? Pleeessse tell me where to type it in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one knows yet where the password goes. It is thought that it either goes to the DS Corner Shop game or some part of tamatown that isn't open yet. As soon as someone figures out where it goes, i am 100% positive that we will all find out! :D ;) I've personally tried everywhere else possible...

Kyliesmum

Last edited by a moderator:
EXACTLY the same thing happened to me. I have tried the password EVERYWHERE!! The only place I can now think it might go is in the coming soon areas on Tama Town. Sigh. ;)

[SIZE=14pt]The Password goes to the DS corner shop game! it gives you a sofa!!![/SIZE] (thanks tamagotchi rules from TZ for trying the code!!)

Kyliesmum

it's HERE in the tama codes section. and also found out that the sofe is 900p, so technically it doesn't "give" you the sofa.

no i never got a costume on any of my 2 V3s but i thought you lose your costume when your tama goes to sleep. I heard someone say you haft to have a toatal of 30000 points.

I'm not sure, but it might mean for the king. Visit him on www.tamatown.com

PM me if you need more help,

Love

xxx

i got it when my tama was a teen

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back