Wierd Changes?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have They Eveloved N-E Where Weird? Please Post It here!

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dachdach545

Reaction score
It's pretty weird but have you had tamas evolve in weird places post them up here!

I have had 4 like this!

Angel (Tot to Teen) Time Was the middle of dinner!

Ajax (Baby to tot) Time Walking around in the mall

Ajax (Tot to Teen) Time Middle of a choir practice!

Baby (Egg to baby) Time In the middle of reecess when i wanted to hold him (he was my friends tama)

ok i have two funny things one went to adult after i dropped it in the toilet

the outher one also went adolt just one second befor the batery went out...

:D :( strange tamas i have :( :(

mine evolved when i was in the cinema!! (tot to teen) and teen to adult was when i was at school and forgot to pause it!

mines evolved just after i got out of the shower and i screamed, wich started a big comotion involving my mom coming to see what happened, that was the weirdest!!!

most recently:

one of my 2 V2s, the one with a shade of (light) orange, or tan, as a base color on the shell, evolved after i played bump 5 times in a row, and yes, it actually worked right after i stopped playing bump 5 times in a row!!!!!!!!!!

and my V3 evolved after i played bump TEN times instead of only FIVE times!!!!!!!!!!

anyone else have any strange places that ur tama(s) evolved in/at????????????????????

and, i know, where my Tamas evolved weren't THAT interesting..........

well, anyways, N E 1 else's Tamagotchi(s) evolve after playing 5 times in a row of either Jump, Bump, Heading, or maybe even Slot(s) (and my Tamas, all 3 of them, have NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER been able to even get a chance to play a game of Slot(s)!!!!!!!!!!)??????????

Mine evolved on my lunch break in work and all my co-workers were looking at me funny lol

and, i know, where my Tamas evolved weren't THAT interesting..........
well, anyways, N E 1 else's Tamagotchi(s) evolve after playing 5 times in a row of either Jump, Bump, Heading, or maybe even Slot(s) (and my Tamas, all 3 of them, have NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER been able to even get a chance to play a game of Slot(s)!!!!!!!!!!)??????????
It's never gotten to play slot? o_O' Why is that?

A cinema is another word for movie theatre.

When I was at school

When I was in the bathroom

While I was having a shower (No, It was in my room if you were scared)

When I was awake (I got woke up..)

I am sure there are heaps more, But yeah my mind is blank

is evoled into a robotchi ^_^ in the middle of a math lesson that was on gen2 now i am on gen7 :D :D :angry:

It's never gotten to play slot? o_O' Why is that?

A cinema is another word for movie theatre.
they've never been able to play slot because they've never been adults, and i am very confused, because i don't know which is right and which is wrong:

is the UFOtchi really an adult??????????

or is it still just a teenager??????????

and my UFOtchi is a boy, and 3YRS old!!!!!!!!!!

My tama evolved from teen to adult in class!

*tama star*

he evolved after hockey when i was ready to leave, evolved when i was showing my friend my tama and once he evolved in the middle of my hockey game!

edit: and the matchmaker came at the doctors office!

Last edited by a moderator:
My Tama evolved while I was connecting with my friend and although the sound was on, I didn't hear anything and neither did my friend! :lol: Weird!!!

most recently:evolved after i played bump 5 times in a row, and yes, it actually worked right after i stopped playing bump 5 times in a row!!!!!!!!!!

evolved after i played bump TEN times instead of only FIVE times!!!!!!!!!!

anyone else have any strange places that ur tama(s) evolved in/at????????????????????
Uh, what is bump? I have never heard of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back