I am so sorry.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TammyoGotchi

Reaction score
I know its hard to believe but I coulden't do all that stuff. My rude cousin did all this. I was out shopping and he did this. How did I get this warning? I just shooed him offf my computer... no putting the password into this account on my desktop.... This wont happen again. :lol: :) I'm so sorry guys. He's a nauhty little guy. Please forgive me. And could we change the password? I'm so embarressed about being hacked. I feel so stupid. Anyways, I'm really sorry for the racket that has rosen.

Gods blessing and love,

TammyoGotchi

You are 100% responsible for what happens to your account. I recommend turning off the auto complete feature on your computer if it's a shared computer.

This is small time stuff. You need to get in the habbit of protecting all of your online life.

If it's true that someone else did this, lesson learned. I hope :)

I know its hard to believe but I coulden't do all that stuff. My rude cousin did all this. I was out shopping and he did this. How did I get this warning? I just shooed him offf my computer... no putting the password into this account on my desktop.... This wont happen again. :lol: :) I'm so sorry guys. He's a nauhty little guy. Please forgive me. And could we change the password? I'm so embarressed about being hacked. I feel so stupid. Anyways, I'm really sorry for the racket that has rosen.
Gods blessing and love,

TammyoGotchi
So you mean that waasan't you swearing and threatening to hack on people's acounts?

I agree w/ Mothra up there. How do we know if it wasn't just you? It sounds kinda rediculous...

-tw

If you really were hacked, I forgive you. Even though your cousin played a nasty trick by posting one of those "prank" things. (You know, where they make you turn the volume up really loud and then a scary animation comes on and screams.)

And next time maybe you'll remember to log off! :)

You are 100% responsible for what happens to your account. I recommend turning off the auto complete feature on your computer if it's a shared computer. This is small time stuff. You need to get in the habbit of protecting all of your online life.

If it's true that someone else did this, lesson learned. I hope :angry:
Totally agree with Mothra.

It was your fault that he got on your account.

You should log out before you go somewhere.

I forgive you, even if it was your fault.

Feh. Sucks for you. I'd hit the *edited* so hard his dentist would get money.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm kinda sorry it happend. I mean if that happened to you then you would feel very sorry for yourself. I previously seen one of the topic board that you have written. Just be more careful next time and remember to log out of your username.

I don't believe any 'My *insert family member here* hacked me! It wasn't me saying stuff!'.

There's one member on here who has three accounts. She claims that each and everytime her sister or her brother hacked her, when it's really been her on all three. Don't want people to 'hack' you? Memorize your passwords and don't use auto-login on a shared computer.

I agree with everyone, but I am sorry that your cousin did that to you. I hate it when people tell me that it was my fault when I didn't even do anything, but this time it is true.

I do have my doubts that your cousin actually did that though. Like, how did you know what he put if he edited his little comment before you posted this?

I forgive you, Tammyogotchi. But, you should log off everytime you leave the computor. ((It doesn't really matter for me cause I'm the only person in the house who uses the internet)

I know its hard to believe but I coulden't do all that stuff. My rude cousin did all this. I was out shopping and he did this. How did I get this warning? I just shooed him offf my computer... no putting the password into this account on my desktop.... This wont happen again. :angry: :angry: I'm so sorry guys. He's a nauhty little guy. Please forgive me. And could we change the password? I'm so embarressed about being hacked. I feel so stupid. Anyways, I'm really sorry for the racket that has rosen.
Gods blessing and love,

TammyoGotchi
Indeed there have been some ripples caused by the posts made under your name and the clean up time spent by a number of the guides is substantial.... :angry:

I will not add anything more than what has been said as I think you have already suffered enough from your mistake and I believe you do understand also that it will take some time to regain the trust of many of those on here...

On the bright side, we do hope to see many positive contributions from you in the future! :angry:

Regards

Bell Sprout

I don't believe any 'My *insert family member here* hacked me! It wasn't me saying stuff!'.
There's one member on here who has three accounts. She claims that each and everytime her sister or her brother hacked her, when it's really been her on all three. Don't want people to 'hack' you? Memorize your passwords and don't use auto-login on a shared computer.
I don't believe it either. Once this member (she's banned now) swore at people and hacked others. Then she goes and says her sister did it. After that, I've never believed this stuff. Remember your password, and don't make it password, your name, 123, something hard like fish3452 or smell308.

~Mimitchilover

I don't believe it either. Once this member (she's banned now) swore at people and hacked others. Then she goes and says her sister did it. After that, I've never believed this stuff. Remember your password, and don't make it password, your name, 123, something hard like fish3452 or smell308.~Mimitchilover
I think we're talking about the same person lol. She has like three names now. I have reason to believe she recently made another too. x.X'

Wow part of me thinks your lieing the other side says your cousin did hack you buteither way I can't trust so I'm sorry!

I think we're talking about the same person lol. She has like three names now. I have reason to believe she recently made another too. x.X'
Actually, no. That girl was banned around June last year. She hacked a guide. -_______-

Anyways, I really don't believe the 'hacking,' personally, I think that if you get hacked, don't mention it and just let it drop. People will call attention to it if you blab about it.

~Mimitchilover

Actually, no. That girl was banned around June last year. She hacked a guide. -_______-Anyways, I really don't believe the 'hacking,' personally, I think that if you get hacked, don't mention it and just let it drop. People will call attention to it if you blab about it.

~Mimitchilover
o_O Oh wow. I've never heard about that one lol. Nevermind ^.^'

Well don't make it an auto log on. Also for passwords, make it hard by incerting capital letters, e.g. TamagotchiLover1990. The capitals count in your password!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back