Sign in to follow this  
CaffeineChick05

Trouble with the King

I am on my first generation tama on my V3, and I donated over 5,000 points to the king....it showed the party favors go off on the screen, and it said "Thankyou very much"......and nothing else happened! I thought after you donated 5,000 you were supposed to get the password for the ring. Did this happen to anyone else? :angry: :angry:

Hmmm... Weird... I got a password when I donated over 5000GP... Well, my suggestion would be to donate 1 more GP and see what happens!

Hope this helps!

I am on my first generation tama on my V3, and I donated over 5,000 points to the king....it showed the party favors go off on the screen, and it said "Thankyou very much"......and nothing else happened! I thought after you donated 5,000 you were supposed to get the password for the ring. Did this happen to anyone else? :( :D

I had to donate 5,500 points before I got the first password.

:( :( :(

Ahh! Thanks tamadog, I donated an extra five hundred, and it gave me the password.

One more thing......my tama was recently visited by the matchmaker, and now its had a baby that its been taking care of, for two days! I thought I was supposed to take care of the baby after 24 hours??