I lost my tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
was it at your house if so look behind your couch thats were i found mine

Last edited by a moderator:
:angry: Not me either, but I guess it's gone since I lost it for like 4 months ago. I HOPE YOU FIND IT!

Where was the last time you were saw with it? Lol, last time i found mine on the bathroom floor (eww)

OMG i can't believe whatever your name is u lost ur tama

HEY try looking in ur brothers room or ur sisters room they might be hiding it so yea

I HOPE U FIND IT!!!!! :D

the only tamas i lose don't have any baterys but when i find my connection i louse my v2 and when i find my v2 i louse my connetion (and my mom or dad wont buy any batterys.

OMG!! Im realy sorry.... Do you have a little sibling...because if you do that's probably what happened to it. It always happens with my little sister. She takes it without telling me and it freaks me half to death!

~ *tama_fan*

Well was it paused? By the time you find it it will be dead! Oh well, try looking under your bed or down the side of your mattress, thats where i found mine|!

My batterie died in my tama and i can't find a new batterie! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: ;) ^_^ :D :D

If you dont know where to look I suggest go wherever you put your tama then looka round the area too.I once lost mine and was ripping almost everything to find it and it was on the mantlepeice.LOL

If you dont know where to look I suggest go wherever you put your tama then looka round the area too.I once lost mine and was ripping almost everything to find it and it was on the mantlepeice.LOL
what's a "mantlepiece"??????????

sorry, but for some strange reason, i keep forgetting what all these things r!!!!!!!!!! weird, eh??????????

but it's true!!!!!!!!!! :mellow: :eek: -_- :hitodetchi: :ph34r: <_< :unsure: :mellow: ^_^ :)

I'm so sorry. I'd freak if i'd lost mine!!! I usually keep them in my purse so they dont get lost. Look under the couch cusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back