Tarakotchi, Hanatchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

De_knapste

Reaction score
The Netherlands, but mostly I feel European.
I have had allmost al charakters accept for Tarakotchi, Hanatchi and Robotchi. I know Robotchi is really hard to get but I see you people talk about Hanatchi and Tarakotchi all the time but I never seem to get them. I only get Mametchi and Mimitchi or the worst of them all Maskutchi and that ninja one. :(

Please give me some tips about how to get Tarakotchi or Hanatchi. I'm really desperate beceause I've been trying for more than 6 months now .

Tarakotchi (ive had him like 6x now!) feed him like no other! forget the games...he wants food!!

Hanatchi (ive had him once) make sure she is always the miniumum base weight and play with her more than you feed her

----in theroy Mametchi=Mimitchi, Kutchipatchi=Memetchi, Hanatchi=Robotchi, Maskachi=Gozaratchi...because they eat the same foods and they need to be raised the same to become that adult ---the only difference is that they come from diff teens!

and Tarakotchi can be atchieved by any teen being fed to much!

When I got my hanatchi, I took very good care of it's hearts. But sometimes I'd get it overweight and feed it too many snacks. Or, someone would take it from me and feed it a lot -.-'

So I say: Take good care of the heart needs, but let it get overweight and give it lots of snacks.

Tarakotchi (ive had him like 6x now!) feed him like no other! forget the games...he wants food!!Hanatchi (ive had him once) make sure she is always the miniumum base weight and play with her more than you feed her

----in theroy Mametchi=Mimitchi, Kutchipatchi=Memetchi, Hanatchi=Robotchi, Maskachi=Gozaratchi...because they eat the same foods and they need to be raised the same to become that adult ---the only difference is that they come from diff teens!

and Tarakotchi can be atchieved by any teen being fed to much!
Tarakotchi is cute. So is Hanatchi (had them both) But question: do you feed it snacks as a teen to get Hanatchi? Its ODD gen right?? And what teens can u get it from??

It's easy. Just be little forgetful in caring of them. (it worked on me!) B) :D :p B) B) :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back