WHERE DOES THIS PASSWORD GO?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
HELP!! I donated 30 000 points to King Gotchi. He gave me a crown, and the ring, cape and crown made up a "royal costume" i found in my items. Now here's the problem. See, I used the royal costume and suddenly it came up saying

"PASSWORD FOR ??"

and gave me a 10 digit password here.

Now usually it says PASSWORD FOR PC, but it definitely said "??"

So i tried the password EVERYWHERE. I mean EVERYWHERE, my tama, the king, even my parents and the travel agency. None worked!! Help please!! Does anyone know where the mystery password goes?? ^_^

Where did you post it somewhere else,it did that to me and the same thing happened and by the way that was rude of you saying that you already posted it somewhere else by you!

i dont kno where u type it in, cuz i just got it from a person here. but ?? is a clone item thing!

I've had this happen to mine too. I was wondering if it might be for one of the places that are "coming soon" in Tamatown.

Nah, it doesn't go there. I've had 3 people confirm to me that the mystery password goes in the DS Tama corner shop game, and that they've tried it and got a blue sofa for 900 GP. hope this helps! :angry: ;) :) :p ;) ;)

Nah, it doesn't go there. I've had 3 people confirm to me that the mystery password goes in the DS Tama corner shop game, and that they've tried it and got a blue sofa for 900 GP. hope this helps! :wacko: <_< :blink: :lol: ^_^ :)
Yes, Kyliesmum made a topic about it.

I tried it out on my DS Game on TamaZone.

Then Kyliesmum made a topic somewhere here.

that is wierd because I donated 30,000 to the king and got nothing :) :eek: :p :( :( :( :( :( :(

HELP!! I donated 30 000 points to King Gotchi. He gave me a crown, and the ring, cape and crown made up a "royal costume" i found in my items. Now here's the problem. See, I used the royal costume and suddenly it came up saying"PASSWORD FOR ??"

and gave me a 10 digit password here.

Now usually it says PASSWORD FOR PC, but it definitely said "??"

So i tried the password EVERYWHERE. I mean EVERYWHERE, my tama, the king, even my parents and the travel agency. None worked!! Help please!! Does anyone know where the mystery password goes?? :furawatchi:
It's for the ds game called: 'tamagotchi corner shop ds'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back