do you find tamatown helpful

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how helpful do you think tamatown is

• very helpful

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • well most of it says coming soon@_@

• i havent been on it yet

• i dont get the queston lol

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Tama Town wasnt made to answer all your questions, it is simply a feature, for the V3, enabling people online interactivity with their Tamagotchi's.

//Haze

well some of the items you can buy on tamatown are eventualy in the shop on your v3

i dont want this to turn into an argument if its about to err start :furawatchi:

I think it's helpful for getting things quickly when you want them. And as they say, Rome wasn't built in a day, but the built parts were beautiful and/or useful.

yeah... I wish that they could speed it up a little more so we could get into the coming soon places... but I really like what they already have down.

WILL WE BE ABLE TO GO ON THE COMING SOON PLACES ON THE TAMA TALK ON THE 1ST OF APRIL CUZ ON THIS ONE SITE I WENT ON SAID THE TAMA TALK WILL BE OPEN ON THE 1ST OF APRIL?!!! TAMA TOWN IS SORTA HELPFUL

I'm replying to Bobby-Jack's response.

Well, if your discovery is right, then it is eight minutes until the coming soon areas will open!! [Gaw I hope its soon!! I am so frickin tired of waitin!!!]

tamatown is kinda boring.

E-tamago is AWESOME and Entamas are way better then American tamagotchis.

WILL WE BE ABLE TO GO ON THE COMING SOON PLACES ON THE TAMA TALK ON THE 1ST OF APRIL CUZ ON THIS ONE SITE I WENT ON SAID THE TAMA TALK WILL BE OPEN ON THE 1ST OF APRIL?!!! TAMA TOWN IS SORTA HELPFUL
I dont know about that? What site gave you that information, because its 16 hours into the 1st of April where I live, and its not open.

Though the coming soon parts will be opening soon, I recently had an e-mail forwarded from a co-admin from Bandai saying it will be open sometime soon.

//Haze

i have just been on tamatown and all the stuff that originaly said coming soon still say it anyway people lets be patient the whole thing has only just opened :furawatchi:

I hope it comes out soon! p.s Ithink the cafe gives you passwords for food.

An e-mail from Bandai stated they will be up in the near future.
//Haze
Same

"Near future" also can mean anytime, not even considering like 1 week.

Most companies would normally use such words to avoid unpleasant situations.....

No. there aren't more items... but i think the design is very cool!

They keep adding details i.e. music in the mall ect. ect. I personally think that they should finish the site and later they could add on details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back