Tamatown wount let me(help!)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherri01

Reaction score
ok im on my 2 gen but when i try to see my tama's parent i enter the code my tama gives me at the little house and i made sure it was the parents house.then when i entered the code it wouldnt let me in.is somthin wrong with it ?[SIZE=21pt]please i need anwers[/SIZE] :furawatchi: :lol: :huh: :huh: :( :(

Are you sure you are entering your right user on tamatown? Try entering your user in ALL CAPS, maybe. That's what I do.

Well maybe it could have to do with your internet or computer? I can visit my V3 parent with out troble.

ok im on my 2 gen but when i try to see my tama's parent i enter the code my tama gives me at the little house and i made sure it was the parents house.then when i entered the code it wouldnt let me in.is somthin wrong with it ?[SIZE=21pt]please i need anwers[/SIZE] :huh: :huh: :D :D :D :(
That happens to me to I get so mad! :furawatchi: :wacko: :angry: :D

Was your tamagotchi a teenager when you wanted to visit its parents. If it was it won't let you :huh:

Its not the stage it's at.

It's how many times that you visit them.

I don't visit them a lot, and I can visit when I'm a Teen.

See?

The stage it's in doesn't matter. My Ally visited her mommy Bijou when she was a five minute old baby.

Last edited by a moderator:
Make sure type the right username.If you did make sure you didnt visit it up to 3 times because that is the limit to see your parent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back