Ahhh NOOO come quick

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hava you dropped your tama in water/liquid/whatever?

• Yes, The toilet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, A glass of water

• Yes, A puddle

• Yes, A pool

• Yes, Something else

• AHHHH! It went through the Washing Machine!

• No, And I never will

• Yes, The buttons won't work

• Yes, Some of the pixels dissappered

• Yes, It got 100% fried

• AHHHH! It got FLUSHED DOWN THE TOILET! (but it's safe)

• AHHHH! It got FLUSHED DOWN THE TOILET! (but it's fried)

• Yes, It went WILD

• Maybe, I forget

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hanatchi99

Reaction score
My tama got dropped in the toilet (no pee luckily)

My other tama got really wet in the rain, lost a row of Icons (but he got them back) Nothing else really.

That happened to my friend. It was in her backpack and it somehow got water in it when she took it out it was going crazy! She wraped it in paper towel for the night and it was fine in the morning.

This may be a little off topic what I'm about to say.

Today I got my new v1 from eBay, stopped by WalMart and got a two-pack of the CR2032 batteries I needed, then I went home. I had put one of the new batteries in my Tama and it was working fine. My Mom made me Penne Pasta with olive oil. When I was done there was a little puddle of olive oil in the bowl.[dun dun dun] I was play with the other battery from the two-pack and lost grip of it and it fell in the olive oil puddle!! Ahh!!! I thought I'd just wasted money!! :p But then I took the battery out and dried it. I put the battery I'd dropped in the olive oil in my tama and pressed download and it worked!!! Yay!! The exposed-to-olive-oil battery is still in my tama working fine!! lol!!!

~Ally

When I was little and had an original tama an old friend dropped it into her pool! Needless to say it died and her and I aren't friends. Poor tama.

When I was little and had an original tama an old friend dropped it into her pool! Needless to say it died and her and I aren't friends. Poor tama.
Remingtonmare, did you stop being friends just because she dropped your tama??? If so, it should not have been that serious! Plus, I wouldn't give up a friend who had a pool :furawatchi: lolol :wacko:

I dropped mine in the toilet, the pool, the sink, picked it up with totally wet hands (water was dripping down), accidentaly sprayed it with the hose (eek!) and my tama was fine!

i droped mine in maple syroup but she is fine (but her old strap smells like mable syroub) or maybe it was even dropped on my waffle?

One day over the summer, I was eating lunch and I spilled my glass of water ALL over my V2! It started making these bleepy noises and was going crazy. All of the buttons were flashing. I flipped out and started crying :D at the thought of losing my beloved pet. I left it out to dry and put a new battery in. Luckly, it was back to normal!!! :ph34r:

Nothing like that has ever happened to me, but right before a musical i was in, this girl left her tamagotchi in a dressing room. During the seventh scene justy before i sang my solo, someone yelled "FIRE". Yes you heard right, fire. There was infact a fire, in the dressing room she left her tama in! It wasn't a big fire, so not a lot of stuff go damaged, but the theater needed to be evactuatid. after the fire was put out, we were aloud to look for any belongings that might have not havent go damaged. as we were ding this, her wwe found her tama in half, with the microchip board facing down. she turned it over and a wire snapped, then the computer board started sparking! it cought fire, and sort of exploded! I never got to sing my solo... :ph34r:

I spilled a can of pop on my US angel and the A button wouldnt work luckily it was fixed the next day but I cried for 2hours!

:ph34r: Once I was doing dishes in my sink and I accidently dropped a dish in the water. the water came splashing up and got inside of my tama. first it was making really funny sounds and the buttons were frozen, lukily I still had the pakaging and I still had the tab that you pull out. I put the tab in my tama, and by morning it was back to normal.

YAY!!!! :D

i left my tamas on a table,and my cat spilled water all over them!!! then i couldnt conect them because it said my freind list was full and i had no one on my list yet!!!im not disstressed that happened in december.every thing is fixed!

Once when I had the stomach flu the screen of my tama was so wet but my tama was still working. The screen went half gray half black cause my tama was sleeping. I got so mad :furawatchi: :unsure: But the next day it was back to normal:D

Then when I wanted a version 2 so badly a friend of mines tama broke cause she liked her buttons so much that she felt like biting a button so then she bit the middle button so her tama is now all demented. She wants another one because of the but her birthdays in August so will have to wait a long time if she wants a tama for her b-ay, or lets say; if she will get one :huh: :angry:

Well I have my tama on a strap. When I was hanging out with my friend the back yard. Then my friend stepped on a twig. It made a snap that scared me so much I dropped my tama (strap an' all) into a can of paint. I didn't notice. And when I was asleep I woke up to look at my tama and only to see that I lost it! The next day I went into the yard. I saw something sticking out of a paint can. IT WAS MY TAMAGOTCHI!!! MY FIRST ONE!!! All covered in orange paint (yuck)! But it was fine.

Once I was washing my hands and my tama was right next to me and it got wet. I just dried it without even thinking because it was only a little water. It was fine unitl like...the next day when I was bringing it to school. All the icons were flashing going like....90 mph and I started crying! My mom took it home and tried to fix it. After a while it dried out completely and was back to normal....though it never really was the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back