HOW TO GET A GROWN-UP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tam_chick01

Reaction score
FIRST PUT IT TO BED IT WILL WAKE UP THEN DO IT AGAIN

KEEP DOING IT TO TAMAGOTCHI AND IT WILL WORK!!!!!!!!

HOPE IT HELPS SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS I JUST LUV TO!!!!

:D actually, it only works on kids. they evolve at night. if u keep them off pause, that is. adults are made by being left off pause for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. :huh: :mellow: :rolleyes:

why would you keep a tamagotchi on pause its cool when the next time you see it . it is different

that only makes ur tama one year older it dont make it evolve! :furawatchi:

but how do i put it to sleep? :huh: :huh: :wacko: :D :furawatchi: :D :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
but how do i put it to sleep? :huh: :huh: :wacko: :D :furawatchi: :D :angry:

eventually, tama will beep at you because it is sleeping. you know by zzs coming up from it. then, you turn out the lights. B) :( :p :D :D

FIRST PUT IT TO BED IT WILL WAKE UP THEN DO IT AGAINKEEP DOING IT TO TAMAGOTCHI AND IT WILL WORK!!!!!!!!

DEBUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRST PUT IT TO BED IT WILL WAKE UP THEN DO IT AGAINKEEP DOING IT TO TAMAGOTCHI AND IT WILL WORK!!!!!!!!

Whatever :mimitchi: I'll just raise tamagotchis in the normal manner. Oh and writng in all caps is annoying. Next time leave the caps out and your post will be taken more seriously.

This is like the fifth time I've seen a thread like this...IT DOESN'T WORK. Your tamagotchi just goes to sleep, please stop posting this. THere is no way to get your tamagotchi into an adult faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back