Who do you hate the most?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I *hate* Hilary Duff!!! She is so annoying. And her songs are more annoying! Especially the beat of my heart song. Is "beat of my heart" the only words she says in that frickin song???!!!!

PS: How could you hate James Blunt? He has such a beautiful voice!!!

*Removed: Negative nasty yelling*

Last edited by a moderator:
This topic is very mean...
No it's not. People hate celebrities all the time...

Anyway, I hate Hilary Duff. She doesn't write her own songs or play her own instruments. My friend Kelly used to like her, and once she went to a concert. Kelly said that it looked like Hilary was lip-synching (sp?). So if that's true (and it probably is), then it means she doesn't even SING...

i hate hilary duff wen she acts! she is soooooo annoying! :furawatchi:

Well, Hilary Duff only acts in girly tween movies, so I won't have to worry about being forced to see her act. (Except Cheaper by the Dozen, which was kind of a dumb movie anyway. Duff ruined it.)

Yeah, I voted for Miss Hilary "Duh" Duff. She annoys the heck out of me.

:( Stupid James Blunt and Hilary dummy. :( They both SUCK. I mean James sounds like a girl and Hilary is like a well.... I am not allowed to say inappropriate words here... :lol:

Sorry, can't let this topic stand... Hate is a very strong word and shouldn't be used unless it is really meant. I am also not going to allow a topic that fosters hate feelings towards other people whether they be celebrities or otherwise. It's just not a good thing to do. If you don't like a celebrity, don't watch their shows or listen to their music, it's that simple... let's not go around plastering the place with such negative notions...

*CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back