OMG, Just look at these Tamagotchis!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats sooo cool...

when i first saw it i had a feeling it was real, and i thought it was a version 3 for japan.... until spiffy made me realize it wasnt...

but there still pretty awesome.

i wouldnt buy one, i but would want to have one!

yep, they´re Asian-

before, the same seller was selling the blue waves, translucent yellow, pink with ice-creams, camo blue, etc- and they were in the same packages as those; Asian packages :wacko:

They´re exactly the same as Connections and Connexions, but the only thing different is the keychain :furawatchi:

oh come on, dont be dumb! those are ENTAMAS! the asian version of tamagotcho

of course they´re not Entamas!! Those are Asian V3s- new colours!!

Last edited by a moderator:
man those colors are ugly!!!

and deffinitelly not EnTamas, EnTamas has different keyring!

and EnTamas has different packages from the asian version V3!

btw HI TAMA-SHIBA!!

entamas aren't the asian version of tamagotchi, they are a kind of tamagotchi. and besides, those are not entamas. the antenna ball is too small, i think.

I have one that came in that package, and it is 100% bandai. it has the logo. i have the green w/ flowers. ^__^

Entamas look MUCH different than those: believe me I have one. There's a ball at the end of the antenna (which is bigger) and a beaded keychain, for one. Those are asian pasific designs of the v3. *drools* Those are soooo kawaii, I wish the US got those designs! >o<

I think there very un attractive, and it makes you think how beautiful the Tamagotchi Connections are!

you know you do have a point those could be entama's if you look at the top there is like a space ship.

Yes I am sure that those version 3s are real for sure. I have a version 3 coming from Singapore it should arrive in one week, my Mum bidded on a version three pink with ice-creams.

Good searching Tama-Shiba, they are some of the most newest ver 3 out!!

Regards

Fooet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back