My Tama Diary :o)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebexy

Reaction score
I have two Tamagotchis!One is v1, and the other v2.Currently both generation 1.Here is their info ;)

:rolleyes: Kiara :D

Style: yellow, flowery

Species: Leaftchi

:) Kovu :)

Style: blue, white pawprints

Species: Mametchi

I had to get new batteries for both, recently.But even though Kiara was re-batteried before Kovu, she is younger than him :) oh well.

Kiara is also in a sticky situation because as well as being in love with Kovu, she is in love with Billy, my friend's Pochitchi :) after Billy used the Love Potion and smooched her :D meh

I will keep updated :3 oh, Kiara is hungry.Better feed her!And she needs to play Jump, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently, Kovu is doing a marching routine.He keeps marching up to the screen and going all close up :p funny! :huh:

Kiara and Billy are now a happy couple :p Kovu and Kiara are deleted from each others friends list so maybe that will help Kiara fall in lurve with Billy :( well they smooched some more, and me and Billys owner got 9999p each from playing the slots repeatedly.Then I spent most of mine on Love Potions.Still no baby Tama B) aww

Well cya for now!

Kiara is now 6, and Kovu is 8.They are older than they should be because I fiddled with the time :D I am going to list Kiaras food and items for something to do, so here:

Foods:

French fries,

Steak,

Potato,

Corn,

and pasta

Items:

Costume,

Racquets,

Cap,

Bow,

Wings,

Weights,

and her bear

As Kovu is an old, withered, connexion 1, he has no items at all :) oh well.I think I'll let him become an old timer - I haven't had one before and it would be funny to show everyone. :) he doesn't have a girlfriend, after all.And I won't care if he wants a baby because I'll let Kiara have one - and so I can turn down his Matchmaker, and so making him become an Ojitchi!

Stay tuned!

Latest posts

Back