Mimitchi in Ichigotchi Town:

3454707 7410543

Mimitchi in Kuchipetchi Town:

3474507 0210548

Mimitchi in Mametchi Town:

4740894 0370134

Mimitchi in Memetchi Town:

4135129 1447047

It's not working, for me. At least i'll order my entama in two weeks! Then I'll have to figure out or I'll die. :D

I've added Meganetchi. I now understand the concept of "rare family" slightly better, and I can provide soem more of these codes after going through the evolutions. :)

Yeah.. I was going to post them, But I still haven't used the item (It's not old enouth, Only been an Adult for 2 days)

Well, after putting up Ohigetchi, I bought the UFO. Real cool, you can choose any town you like. So much more practical! And easier!

I've added Meganetchi. I now understand the concept of "rare family" slightly better, and I can provide soem more of these codes after going through the evolutions. :(

Where do you find the names? My Yattitchi has a ? baby, and I don't know the names for the characters, and I don't have an ounce of Japenese in me exept for my tamagotchi.

Where do you find the names? My Yattitchi has a ? baby, and I don't know the names for the characters, and I don't have an ounce of Japenese in me exept for my tamagotchi.

Sorry, I don't know the name of the ?-baby, but I've posted illustrations of the other rare characters, showing their names written in English alphabet here:

http://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?act=p...id=1797&count=y

what is an e-tamago

Please, read pinned topics before asking a question, if you are to ask a question.. The least you can do is ask in the correct place :)

Anyway, E-Tamago is the Japanese version of Tama Town, only its for the en tama.

E-Tamago

//Haze

Sorry, I don't know the name of the ?-baby, but I've posted illustrations of the other rare characters, showing their names written in English alphabet here:

http://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?act=p...id=1797&count=y

Hey! Once when RTT let me use his Mimitchi etamago code while he was also using it, and it showed up as a Meganetchi :)

Yeah, That was really wierd.. Becuase it was the same code XD

I will post the codes of my secret characters when the adult leaves :furawatchi:

New code!

Mametchi in Flower Town! (Doesnt work yet since The town hasnt actually opened yet, But I got the ticket early!)

I went on that site and I was a young memetchi. It was cute.

Magenetchi In Flower Town (Secret Character)

Magenetchi In ?funnel? Town (Not open yet!)

I JUST GOT AN E-TAMAGO!YAAAAY!WELL ACTUALLY I ORDERED IT ONLINE SO I`M STILL WAITING.BUT I AM SO EXCITED!!! :blink: :blink: :)