Coming Soon?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunalight111

Reaction score
I've been waiting for all the stuff on tamatown that's coming soon to come, but it hasn't! What're your thoughts on that? :ph34r:

i hate it i bet bandai just did that to keep people waiting you know add up the excitment well it isn't very exciting anymore its annoying!!!!!

i hate it i bet bandai just did that to keep people waiting you know add up the excitment well it isn't very exciting anymore its annoying!!!!!
You both are right I have been waiting for 3 months for the school,coffee shop,etc.They should open it all right now.RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been waiting some time too, but I rather wait for Bandai to perfect it then to have the places end up half working.

Last edited by a moderator:
It does take ALOT of time for the company to put it all on the internet.

I'm with the people that are waiting. I understand it takes time, but they could at least give us a timeframe for when it should be finished?

What I meant was I at least want a timeframe. If they gave me that I'd be ok. Or if they said like coming in a month or something. :huh:

:furawatchi: Everybody guess what,Tamatown has a new therter and Cafe!!!For Real!!!!! :)

Meh. I don't think much of it anymore. I do think that they shouldn't have released the V3 until they were done with the site though.
I think the same too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back