Sign in to follow this  
Lunalight111

Coming Soon?

I've been waiting for all the stuff on tamatown that's coming soon to come, but it hasn't! What're your thoughts on that? :ph34r:

i hate it i bet bandai just did that to keep people waiting you know add up the excitment well it isn't very exciting anymore its annoying!!!!!

i hate it i bet bandai just did that to keep people waiting you know add up the excitment well it isn't very exciting anymore its annoying!!!!!

You both are right I have been waiting for 3 months for the school,coffee shop,etc.They should open it all right now.RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Calm down, it takes time.

I've been waiting some time too, but I rather wait for Bandai to perfect it then to have the places end up half working.

Edited by chi_plushie

It does take ALOT of time for the company to put it all on the internet.

Yeesh, people, be patient. It takes a long time to make these things...

I know it takes time but OMG i've been W A I T I N G

I'm with the people that are waiting. I understand it takes time, but they could at least give us a timeframe for when it should be finished?

What I meant was I at least want a timeframe. If they gave me that I'd be ok. Or if they said like coming in a month or something. :huh:

I know it takes time but OMG i've been W A I T I N G

Don't wait. It makes things S L O W down really bad. Just check in every once in a while.

Meh. I don't think much of it anymore. I do think that they shouldn't have released the V3 until they were done with the site though.

Meh. I don't think much of it anymore. I do think that they shouldn't have released the V3 until they were done with the site though.

I think the same too!