debuging is...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniac Monkey

Reaction score
i just debuged my tama now i can choose any tamagotchi character including rare tamas. go to pixelmood.com :) then look for debuging :lol:

iI did it.... it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
dose it only work on v1.

i tried it on my v2 and there was not the debug word :ph34r:

dose it only work on v1.i tried it on my v2 and there was not the debug word :eek:
You can debug V1,V2 and V3.

Anyway, debuging is really cool if you do it righ. Sometimes things can go wrong. Personaly I wouldn't debug because of the risk. I posted a warning againsted debuging in the warning section.

Click here to see...

What Is Debugging? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Debuging has been defined as many things. Some people say it's cool. Others say is 'cheating on your tamagotchi'. It is pretty intresting, if you do it right. You can get your tamagotchi to go faster. 'Fast forward' your tamagotchi' life, and when you first reset your tamagtchi after debuging, you canchose the character.

Some people get mad at instructions on other sites because they messed up their tamagotchi by doing this. Well, I'm sorry to say, it's not the websites fault. Its the person's fault because there is always a risk.

If you would like to debug you tamagotchi still, you can go to the website recomnded by Maniac Monkey. Pixelmood

HEY SETTLE DOWN HERE ARE SOME TIPS ON DEBUGGING: ( I HAVE DEBUGGED MY TAMA AND MY FRIENDS TAMAS A LOT) FIRST: IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DEBUGGED YOU CAN UNDEBUG IT BY SIMPLY ERASING THE DEBUG SIGN. ALSO THERE IS NO DEBUG WORD WHEN YOU TURN YOUR TAMA BACK ON. IT WILL JUST HAVE THE EGG ON THE SCREEN. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW TO TELL IF IT IS DEBUGGED ALL YOU DO IS LOOK AT THE EGG AND IF IT IS MOVING FAST IT WILL BE DEBUGGED. HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER: WHEN IT IS DONE BEING HATCHED( THE EGG WILL HATCH IN .5 SECONDS) ONCE IT HATCHES IT WILL SAY WHAT GENDER IT IS AND THEN PRESS ON THE A BUTTON AND SCROLL THROUGH THEM!!! yOU CAN ALSO CHOOSE YOUR GENDER IT WILL SAY A GIRL IF YOU HAVE A GIRL OR A BOY IF YOU HAVE A BOY BUT IF YOU HAVE A BOY AND SEE A BABY GIRL PICK THE GIRL AND YOU WILL HET A GIRL. IF YOU HAVE A GIRL ITS JUST VISE VERSA.

SINCERELY,

ZDSBEAR

Last edited by a moderator:
Im going to try debuging when I find batteries for my tama lol they seem to be a lot harder to come across than I remember... But yes it is pretty cool and you don't have to wait all that time for evolutions :rolleyes:

There should be one. Look to where theres one in the V1, under the battery. You should see the two half circles. One of my V1s didn't have one. It was creepy, like ithave another panel over the origional one!

There should be one. Look to where theres one in the V1, under the battery. You should see the two half circles. One of my V1s didn't have one. It was creepy, like it have another panel over the origional one!

There should be one. Look to where theres one in the V1, under the battery. You should see the two half circles. One of my V1s didn't have one. It was creepy, like it have another panel over the origional one!

i just debuged my tama now i can choose any tamagotchi character including rare tamas. go to pixelmood.com :angry: then look for debuging :angry:
i went to that webstie and printed it off i debugged three tamas but the best oart is if you do not like the carecter you can reset it and it is still debugged and you can choose agin and so on!

i just debuged my tama now i can choose any tamagotchi character including rare tamas. go to pixelmood.com :angry: then look for debuging :angry:
i went to that webstie and printed it off i debugged three tamas but the best oart is if you do not like the carecter you can reset it and it is still debugged and you can choose agin and so on!

is yours a V3 tuttie fruttie?

I cannot get a scredriver small enough for the back.

Demijac

is yours a V3 tuttie fruttie?
I cannot get a scredriver small enough for the back.

Demijac
yes but i also debugged my brothers and it was fine but it helped that i was at my granparents because the have glasses so i used the eye glass screw driver i perfur the flat head over the philups tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back