Help with finding prizes.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EggxLurve

Reaction score
:huh: I won items at tamatown and I recieved them by typing in the codes but I cant find my items. I checked items and soviniers. I cant find my prizes (skateboard,baseball cap,balloon,stuffed bear, etc.) Has this happened to you? Please help.

Thanks.

Fellow Tamago Tamadatchi,

Eggxlurve :furawatchi: :unsure:

It depends, i had to look for my items in souvenirs. Its item number somthing there in different spots not in order you put them in. It probably has somthing installed to have the item go under i certain spot! :lol: Thats just what my v3's like u gotta search through the whole souvenir list! :)

[SIZE=8pt]Try checking your souvenirs. That is where they should be. If there not, mabey you entered the passwords incorrectly or something similar to that. hope i helped and good luck finding your souvenirs.[/SIZE]

-cho_jinsei :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

They should be in your sounvineers. Enter the codes again or look through the WHOLE list. If they aren't there, then reset and download.

in souvineers hav u tried pressing A (scrollin thru) the whole list yet? I once scrolled thru only to the no.10 and cant find some things i won too. Things can be at the last no.

I have some stuff in my inventory and I click on it but cant use it. What am I doing wrong?

[SIZE=8pt]Okay. It turns out I did find my items. They began at number 18 in my inventory. Though my Tama is a Patapatatchi and doest use some of my items. I will just have to wait. :) I am Tamasitting. Gotta Go![/SIZE]

:)

Bai,

Eggxlurve.

the souveniers you cant use its not like that no fair.d.a.m.n you bandai!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
go far into ur souviners, like at number 19, thats where my tamatown ones are

also wen u get a;l the souviners u get to use them apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back