Fireworks!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lozzie

Reaction score
I just checked on my two tamagotchis. Both of them were sitting in the corner of the screen and were watching a fireworks display! Cool! :lol: Has anybody else seen their Tamagotchi doing it?

That figures... :lol: Mind you, you mainly see fireworks when Tamagotchis breed (gives a new meaning to Burnin' Love, doesn't it :( ). Who knws what those two were really watching? :D

Both my tamagotchis watched fireworks today aswell for the first time!! Even though they are both different ages and it happened about 2 hours between each other. I wonder are they meant to be celebrating some kind of Japenese holiday or something

Mine did today aswell, mine are both the same age but I only caught one of them doing it! I probably missed the other one, I tried to get a screen shot but when I got my camera it stopped :( But anyway its cool... I have a ConX is it a special event today?

are there any difference btween Conx and TC besides the name and where they are mainly located? Thats funny that they did fireworks for mating, thank goodness for G-rating-ness.

Not that I am aware... maybe it's just one of those things? I'll see if they do it tomorrow (like going to the beach)

Mine never happend :unsure: ! but i have taken baths before and brushed my teeth and kissed the screen and gone to the beach and watched tele :(

Yeah, both mine watched fireworks yesterday, and one of them was also watching TV (never done that before).

Well guys, I've just seen my Tamagotchis watching fireworks again tonight. They only seem to do it in the evening, though. Mind you, it makes sense. Who'd hold a fireworks display in broad daylight? :)

Saw her watch fireworks for the first time today (started at 5:00pm and lasted about 5 mins). Never seen her do any of the other things you guys have said though.

hi i have a yellow tammy. Mine watches tele, fireworks and goes to the beach! and it comes close the the screen, zooms in.

omgosh that's sooo cool! i have the american tama that is hot pink and it's an itchigotchi she only sings and dances tho...o well that is pretty cool!

i have the hot pink american one too....mine's not even a year old yet so she hasn't really done nething other than float round the screen :lol:

If you watch it it might roll back and forth across the screen. I think its funny when it does that.

she does that too and it is pretty funny, it reminds me of a kid rolling down a hill or someone who is pretty drunk, lol,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back