I DIDN'T GET THE CODE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamagotchiFanatic

Reaction score
i donated 5,001p to the king, and he said "THANK YOU VERY MUCH", but, guess what??????????

what??????????

NO PASSWORD TO BE FOUND, ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!

:gozarutchi: :D :D :angry: :angry:

but WHY??????????

:( :( :( :( :(

that is sad everyone i know got the code when some of your friends get the code get it off them :gozarutchi:

i donated 5,001p to the king, and he said "THANK YOU VERY MUCH", but, guess what??????????
what??????????

:D :angry: :angry: :( :(

but WHY??????????

:( :( :( :( :(
hi well the king did not give you the code because when he says thank you very much you quickly press butten B then he will give you the code!!!!!

tamagothcifan :( :( :gozarutchi: :D

I think you have to donate a bit at a time. Like this:

2000p

2000p

1000p

2000+2000+1000=5000 Then you should receive your code.

Hope I helped. :ph34r:

I know why it has happened to me. You must donate 9,999 on some tamagotchis. Then the king will show a sign on the screen of your tama. I hope it works for you like it did for me.

what??????????

:ph34r: :wub: :( :( ;)

but WHY??????????

;) ;) :huh: :huh: :huh:
I know it did that to me as well :huh:

You need to donate way more than 5,001p!!! You must donate at least 10,000p. That is more than 9999 so you must do it in bits. You could donate 9999p and then 1p. Or you could do another combination. A weird on would be to donate 10,000 ones........

I had to donate a total of 5,500 points for the first password, then 12,000 points for the second. I haven't got the third password yet.

:( :D :)

that is sad everyone i know got the code when some of your friends get the code get it off them :)
yea, but to add. U need to use the same username as ur frend to get the password off them and make it work. If u don't use the same username as ur frend it won't work.

hope I helped

if am wrong, sorri

:lol: we donated 5000p and did not get the code. we went back in and donated 1p and then 10p we got the code - how exciting

make 2 very smal donations - like 1gp each - and you should get the code.
ok, i just donated 1p, 1 time, actually, and, guess what??????????

what??????????

I DIDN'T GET THE CODE!!!!!!!!!!

ok, so here's what happened:

i only had to donate 1p 1 time, but after it said "THANK YOU VERY MUCH!" i quickley pressed ( B) , and IT DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

:furawatchi: :) :D :D :ph34r: :D :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I donated 5358 and I got the code try donating like 100 that should work. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back