Accidental breeding!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meddie65

Reaction score
ok the matchmaker poped-up on my tamas screen and I thought it was normal, but when i clicked button b there were two tamas mating my tama!so now I have twin girls!HHEELLPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :chohimetchi: :ichigotchi: :D :angry:

This is a naturally occuring thing on Tamagotchi. You must do this to continue with the next generation, you start with another babytchi, and raise it like you did with your previous Tama and so on so on.. The cycle is continous!

//Haze

that's a great thing! :D Speaking of gens, what is the maximum you can get to? :(

that is the same thing that happend to my tama!!!! look on my log! the matchmaker showed 2 tamas and then she had two babys!! i think it might be a glitch but it is not that bad, but it is uncommon.

Don't worry, PROBABLY normal. I have never had it happen. I want that glitch so bad! It's cool.

BTW, why is there a Sponsered Links member here?!

do you by chance (either of you) have a pic of your "twins" that we could see? Bandai has stated that twins are impossible, so i was just wondering.

Kyliesmum

MMkay. If you have ever mated 2 tamas (NOT USING THE MATCHMAKER), you will find that the mother has TWO babies of opposite genders and gives one to each parent, so the gens can continue. No worries. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back