DEBBUGING

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will.i.am

Reaction score
First go to the back of your tama and unscrew the screw then there will be 4 other screws unscrew those ones to then you will see a circut board take out the battery on the left hand corner you will see DEBBUG you will see a circle with a line in the middle get a pencil and rub it in the line then put your tama back together then restart it and then press the middle button and then choose RESTART then your tama will hatch quick and then you get to choose your tama [you don't get to have a username]

i tried debugging last night with my v2s but i could only fast foward !

You are so telling the truth you can really debug your tamagotchi because I helped my friend do hers. It's really neat because you can pick any character you want and you can fast forward its life. It's totally awesome. And my username for tamatalk doesn't lie I am a tamagotchi expert. I 'm not lying! I practically know everything there is to know about tamagotchis!

My tamas never had a bug(knock on wood). What happens when it gets one?

Where's the circle with a line in it? i found the circuit board and took out the battery, but i cant find the circle with a line in it!

Hey SPOFFORD- what do you mean by a bug(knock on wood)?

;) WOW HOW COOL I ALREADY KOW THAT. I HAVE DEBUGGED MY TAMA AND UN-DEBUGGED MY TAMA AND OTHER PEOPLES A MILLION TIMES.

;) :furawatchi: :mellow: I debugged it and I change the characters.Plus if you press C it will go into hyperspeed i just found that out! Maybe you guys already knew that. :huh: :huh:

Yay, it worked! Some of my friends got their tamas debugged by some other people, but I was too afraid that someone else would break mine so I had to do it myself. *grins* Thanks so much for it!

i did it on my v2 and there was not a semi sircle with debug on top of it.

mines a english one so it might not be on there but please tell me why it was not there :ichigotchi:

how do you un-debug?
I think you have to erase the pencil marks with an eraser. I'm not sure though because I have never debugged a Tamagotchi before (I read it in some other post).

i didn't have a debug thingy either- that scabs! Mine mite not tho'; its the yellow v2 with orange crosses on it(like Admins).

Jub-jub

Do you mean the place where the reset botton is meant to be?

Because i don't have any other circle with a line througth it!

First go to the back of your tama and unscrew the screw then there will be 4 other screws unscrew those ones to then you will see a circut board take out the battery on the left hand corner you will see DEBBUG you will see a circle with a line in the middle get a pencil and rub it in the line then put your tama back together then restart it and then press the middle button and then choose RESTART then your tama will hatch quick and then you get to choose your tama [you don't get to have a username]
umm...... what happens if you mess up *nervous* i just dont want my tama to break if i try it and mess up..... :wacko:

I tried to debug once before and ended up breaking my tama! :rolleyes: I want to but I'm way to scared! I think I'll try on my old! seems I have 4 now! wish me luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back