Sign in to follow this  
Spinelli_07

I keep getting Masktchi! Where did I go wrong?

Every time i get the fireball teenager on my V1 (the name is really long and i can't spell it and i no, v1 is really old) I end up getting the masktchi :( . Even tho i will try to not take care of it well in hopes of gettin the tarakotchi, i still end up getting :D . Is it just a coinsedence? Or is it the way i am treating it? Can anyone help me?

do you make your tama play games so they lose weight? i believe that they skinnyer they are the better character.

Every time i get the fireball teenager on my V1 (the name is really long and i can't spell it and i no, v1 is really old) I end up getting the masktchi :D . Even tho i will try to not take care of it well in hopes of gettin the tarakotchi, i still end up getting :chohimetchi: . Is it just a coinsedence? Or is it the way i am treating it? Can anyone help me?

you get maskchi ( :gozarutchi: ) from spoiling your tama. if u want tarakotchi, i can tell you how if u PM me.

I got my maskutchi from neglecting my tama..

advice: if you dont want maskutchi stop neglecting your tama..

You have to exercise it because if you don't you'll end up getting a masktchi or a gozarutchi.In other words these are the two couch potatocharacters.

uuggggghhh! my stupid twin sister must have wrote these!I don't even like Maskchi! :huh: I guess theres something wrong with yours usauly on my V1 the fireball guy turns into Mamechi! ;)

WHY DON'T YOU WANT A MASKCHI THEY R CUTE!

I hate my twin sister!!besides maybe you can reset your ( ;) ) and download it before it transforms but this time keep feeding before the last minute hits 0!I hope this works it worked for me :huh:

You have to exercise it because if you don't you'll end up getting a masktchi or a gozarutchi.In other words these are the two couch potatocharacters.

I don't think practicing martial arts is being a coach potato ;)

I hate my twin sister!!besides maybe you can reset your ( ;) ) and download it before it transforms but this time keep feeding before the last minute hits 0!I hope this works it worked for me :mellow:

I DID NOT WRITE THAT YOU LIER!!!!!!!!!! besides I don't like my Maskchi either all he does is watch TV and sticks his touge out at me when it shows close ups!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi:

I got my maskutchi from neglecting my tama..

advice: if you dont want maskutchi stop neglecting your tama..

thats not true either if you neglect it will turn into that ugly buck tooth tamagotchi