I keep getting Masktchi! Where did I go wrong?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinelli_07

Reaction score
Every time i get the fireball teenager on my V1 (the name is really long and i can't spell it and i no, v1 is really old) I end up getting the masktchi :( . Even tho i will try to not take care of it well in hopes of gettin the tarakotchi, i still end up getting :D . Is it just a coinsedence? Or is it the way i am treating it? Can anyone help me?

do you make your tama play games so they lose weight? i believe that they skinnyer they are the better character.

Every time i get the fireball teenager on my V1 (the name is really long and i can't spell it and i no, v1 is really old) I end up getting the masktchi :D . Even tho i will try to not take care of it well in hopes of gettin the tarakotchi, i still end up getting :chohimetchi: . Is it just a coinsedence? Or is it the way i am treating it? Can anyone help me?
you get maskchi ( :gozarutchi: ) from spoiling your tama. if u want tarakotchi, i can tell you how if u PM me.

You have to exercise it because if you don't you'll end up getting a masktchi or a gozarutchi.In other words these are the two couch potatocharacters.

uuggggghhh! my stupid twin sister must have wrote these!I don't even like Maskchi! :huh: I guess theres something wrong with yours usauly on my V1 the fireball guy turns into Mamechi! ;)

WHY DON'T YOU WANT A MASKCHI THEY R CUTE!
I hate my twin sister!!besides maybe you can reset your ( ;) ) and download it before it transforms but this time keep feeding before the last minute hits 0!I hope this works it worked for me :huh:

I hate my twin sister!!besides maybe you can reset your ( ;) ) and download it before it transforms but this time keep feeding before the last minute hits 0!I hope this works it worked for me :mellow:
I DID NOT WRITE THAT YOU LIER!!!!!!!!!! besides I don't like my Maskchi either all he does is watch TV and sticks his touge out at me when it shows close ups!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back