mating

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marie

Reaction score
Me and my brothers tama have 4 hearts. We keep connecting over and over again but they are not marriying! Why arent they marriying! when they connect to give a present, there is a heart! Does the two tamagotchis have to be the same age to marry? because mine is 6 and my brothers is 4!

please

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!

my friend & i connected & they were both young mimitchis, they became lovers & when they became adults..they hated eachother!!

i can't help ya there, marie, :ph34r:

don't get stressed about it! the problem is that both have to be AT LEAST 6 years old. so as long as u don't let the matchmaker marry yours off, they can mate in 2 days from that post (approx.)...

My chico mated with his lover (pickl) @ age 6 (she was 7) and he left last night, leaving me with just the cutest little baby girl... Kai!

I think they have to be the same age!!!
NO THEY DONT all they have to be are adults and over six you whats weird i connected once and they had a kid and ive never connectedwith his one before is that normal

have they got love hearts on the friends list?

Mine mated when they were 5. They fell in love at 4, and as soon as they turned 5 they mated.

They do have to both be adults though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back