AHH! My tamagotchis old!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rot3np3anut

Reaction score
my tamagotchi v3 just turned into an old timer! can it still mate? i was trying but it wouldnt work!

I heard if you already got the honey(LOVE POTION)code if you enter it again for 2000 points buy it then choose it then your tamagotchi will start thinking of love then connect with the oppisite gender oldtimer keep connecting till the sceen shows a display of fireworks the babies will quickly turn into

Oyajitchi

I think if the love potion thing doesn't work you can't mate it. They are mateable 2-3 days after thay become an adult. Try not to wait too long. :)

You can ALWAYS mate Tamagotchis no matter how old.

Yes, use the Love Potion. If you have two Tamagotchis,

connect the one using the Love Potion. If you have two Tamagotchis that is...

Anyways, if Otokitchi (Old Timer Female, Otherwise called Matchmaker) and Ojitchi (Old Timer Male)

mate, they make a seceret character. After they have their baby, it will evolve very fast

until it's Adult, then it's the Seceret Character.

well i guess if it dosnt work then it cant sorry? :furawatchi: :D :)

it can only mate if somebody else has another oldtimer for your old timer to mate with.

My Ojitchi and Otikitchi got married with absouloutly no honey (love potion) at all! just let them keep connecting and their a married couple but you'll have a better risk with Love potion! GOOD LUCK!

the matchmaker might come and give you a partner so try not to worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back