SOMEONE HELP ME! :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

poopiie

Reaction score
can you help me with something? okay? GREAT! lol well here's what happend.. i used the code to get the shop items and when i got the stuffed animal it changed my tamagotchi. ive tried to change it back to how it used to be but i didnt know how so i just used the costume to see what would happen... but then it changed AGAIN and looks even uglier. PLEASE HELP ME CHANGE HIM BACK TO NORMAL! =D if u do ill be forever greatful. LOL :furawatchi:

SOMEBODY PLEAAAAAASE ANSWER MY QUESTION LOL IM GOING CRAZY TRYNA CHANGE IT BACK i hope theres a way to change it back! :unsure:

its just a costume

it will come of the next time it wakes up

Ok mate heres the answer! Its impossible. :eek:   :D   :ichigotchi:
*hits dylmac over the head with a frying pan* Don't listen to him. Anyway if you really can't stand the costume just change the time to when your tamagotchi goes to sleep then change the time back and you should have your tamagotchi back to normal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I GEUSS YOUR PRETTY PRETTY DUMB!!!!!!!!!!! ALL YOU NEED 2 DO IS PUT IT 2 BED!!!~~~ DUH! <_<

I GEUSS YOUR PRETTY PRETTY DUMB!!!!!!!!!!! ALL YOU NEED 2 DO IS PUT IT 2 BED!!!~~~ DUH! :ichigotchi:
She only has two posts and you call her names thats pretty low of you. She is new to tamagotchis and might not know everything yet. How about youi not post if you can't post anything nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back